Forever And A Day

The heavy air lingered above me,as I dodged the grinding bodies around me.My mouth became dry,as I got engulfed in a group full of drunk men.

"Such a pretty girl"One of them shouted,pulling at my hair.The others leered forward,and I pushed my way past of them,my hair bouncing with every step I took.The tight material of my dress clung to my sweaty body,making it itchy and uncomfortable.

Reaching the front of the club,I stumbled out,the icy air relieving my hot body.The wind whipped at my legs and arms,blowing my hair all ways.There were less people out here,but it was still quite crowded.I leant up against the wall,my back cooling off against the cold bricks.With the echo of the music still playing in my head,I felt my eyes slowly close,the world being shut off.

"Are you okay love?"Someone muttered,and I opened my eyes to see a pair of startling green ones staring back at me.

"Yeah,now please go away"I mumbled,pushing myself up again,so I was now head to head with this stranger.He had a mess of curls on his head,and a cocky grin plastered on his face.

"You look hammered"He laughed,placing one hand above my head on the wall behind me.Raising an eyebrow,I let a sigh escape my lips.

"I haven't touched a drop of alcohol"I shot back,annoyed at his comment.I might of looked drunk,but that's because of the atmosphere I was locked in.

"Oh,whatever you say,I'm Harry by the way"He answered,tucking his bottom lip between his teeth.

"And I'm leaving"I knocked his shoulder,allowing me to pass.I heard him chuckle,turning around to face me.I crossed my arms,my eyes concentrating on the club doors.A few seconds later,Ava stumbled out,her hands gripped on the arm of a scruffy man.She had something spilt all down her front,and her hair was a massive bunch of tangles and knots.

"Ava?We're going,now"I shouted,grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of the grip of the stranger.She muttered something,but still followed me.I could feel the eyes of Harry on my back,and I imagined that grin on his face,watching me leave off into the night.

"Who was that?"She stuttered,messing with the hem of her dress.

"Harry"I answered,yanking her out of the way of passing teenagers.A smirk lit up her face,and she wiggled her eyebrows.

"He was something special,jeesh"He grinned,and I hid the blush that had appeared on my cheeks.She was right,he was VERY good looking,but I didn't like him.I mean I barely knew him,but there was something about that stranger that gave me the chills.