Makeup and dolls

"So rowboat, I saw how you looked at Corey." Sabrina says as she starts putting on her makeup.
"He's nice, but he doesn't like me so there's no point anyways."
"How do you know he doesn't like you?"
"You saying you know soemthing I don't?"
"I'm just trying to hint her honey."
"Ok so say he does like me. What happens next?"
"Well you date, have sex, and eventually get married!"
"Sabrina! Just because I turned sixteen doesn't mean I need to think about my whollllle future!" Rowan says, laughing.
(Btw I am not doing POV anymore, I'm writing third person. Yeah keep reading now, PLEASE!! 😂)
"I know, I know. Just trying to produce some laughter here."
Rowan smiles, and thinks, Sabrina is one of a kind haha.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
As they walk into the live taping, they see dozens of fans, calling for autographs and pictures. Then they start the live taping.

"HAHURRRRR" yells Sabrina, completely in character.
"HAHEE" tries Rowan, not exactly getting it right.
The audience laughs, after there little show and applauds.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"Hey row, we were thinking about going to the diner for your birthday. Feel up to it?" Questions Peyton, a co-star and friend.
"Sure Pey! Does Sabrina get a kiss for my birthday?"
"Hummm, I'll have to think about it."
(In case you didn't know peybrina is a thing atm)
"Peyton! That should always be your first thought! Don't deny that." She laughs.
"Oh come on hon, let's go eat some cAke!" He says, resting his arm around her hips.
Corey  and Rowan stay behind.
"Rowan?"
"Yes Cor?"
"Do you want to go out?"
"I would love to." She says, pecking him on the cheek. They agree to meet next saturday(in 2 days) for pizza and a movie.
As they catch up, Sabrina gets all nosy, like she does.
"Soooooo. How'd that go?"
"Saturday night! Pizza and movies!" Rowan says, all smiley-Riley.
"That's great Hun! Now can we please get some cake?!"
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
So I hope you like this so far! I don't really know how to put suspense, but there is a huge plot twister,  just don't read my tags please! Some of them have nothing to do with the story (sorry not sorry) #oops and the other ones give it away😂 have a great night! X