Chapter Two

Troye was so perfect it felt like a dream come true.

"You're not from around here, are you?" I asked like it wasn't obvious.

"Nope I am actually from South Africa but I live in Australia now. I'm just visiting America for a few weeks," he said continuing to smile.

He seems so calm. It feels like I've known him for years when I've only known him for a few minutes. I'm not sure what made me do it but something told me he was going to be important.

"So if you're only here for a few weeks maybe I could show you around sometime?" I said trying to match his confident tone.

"Sounds great!" He said reaching for his phone. "Would you mind exchanging phone numbers?"

"Of course not!" I said sounding a bit more relaxed. He handed his phone to me and I gave him mine. We added ourselves into eachother's contacts.

"Well I'll text you!" He said excitedly, "Nice meeting you." He smiled and waved as he started to walk away.

"You better," I said jokingly "nice to meet you too!" I started back to my car. It was about 7:00 when I finally got home. It was a very long day, but the best part and only thing I could think about, was meeting Troye at Chic-Fil-A.

I got home, plugged in my phone, flopped on my bed, and waited for a text.