Prologue

Today is the sabbath day. The day everyone worships in the church. The day everyone rests. Everyone in the world was doing good for their beloved ruler. Yet, who would have thought such an evil deed will be made that day.

 "What is it you want, human?" The devil called out.

"Immortality." Said the human.

"For what?"

"So I can show my clan just how mighty I am."

"Hmmm..." The devil seemed amused of the human's anger towards his own blood.  "I will accept your deal but you must pay a price..." Said the devil.

"Yes! Please do anything you want, just as long as you promise to do the deal."

The devil laughed  and said "You amuse me, human. And for that I will add in some special gifts in your wish."

"May I ask what is this price you are talking about?"

"That you will find out when you get back to your world." The devil said.

 Everything suddenly started to blur for the human, and before he could even ask what is happening he is back at his family's mansion which was burning with flames.

He walked towards the flame and touched it but he could not feel anything. "What's happening?" Asked the human.

He walked to the ballroom of the house and saw his family being eaten by the fire. He heard a person shriek in fear upstairs where his parents living quarters were and ran up with the speed of light. He saw the maid cowering in fear at corner of the room.

He said "Martha? Is that you?"

The maid looked up at her master and ran towards him. "My lord, please save me from this horrendous place! I am too young too die!!" the maid said with tears falling from her eyes, but the maid's facial expression suddenly changed to worry when she noticed how cold her master is.

"My lord, what is wrong with your body? Are you sick?"

"This is not the right place to ask these questions, we must escape immediately." The young lord said all the while pulling the maid with him.

 The young lord was looking from side to side to think of how to escape the blazing house. His eyes were looking around frantically looking for an open window when he stumbled upon one. He thought if he goes first then Martha would be caught by the fire.

So he decided to just jump down while carrying Martha. "But m'lord you will hurt your legs if you jump down!" Martha said with worry.

"Then let's just wish we won't get hurt..." And with that said the young lord jumped down the window, closing his eyes and tightening his grip on the frail maid. 

When they were nearing the ground Martha braced herself for impact and held on the young lord like he was her whole life, but nothing happened. She opened her eyes to see that the young lord was standing upright without any sign of hurt on his face. "M'lord, are you all right?" she asked while getting off of her master's arms.

"Hmm? Ah yes, Martha. I am fine." The young lord said with a smile on his face. The maid blushed because of his action.

"Martha?"

"Yes, M'lord?"

"Please call me Aaron Samuels from now on."

"Y-yes Sir Tempter. But why did you decided to change your name?" Asked Martha.

"Nothing, the name just simply amuses me." The young lord said with a smile.The young lord pulled out his arm so Martha can hold on it. Martha on the other hand hesistantly took her master's arm.

"We must go." Said the young lord.

"But m'lord, the mansion?" Martha asked.

"Don't worry. People will find out about it later."