Chapter 1: They'll Find Me

"They'll need me someday, I can't do this forever. They'll find me." I said, with a touch of concern. My firm, hazel eyes analyze our 35 inch TV. It's dark outside, maybe nine o'clock-ish.
   "You have to stay safe, let them come to you, not you go to them." My mom replied. She's all I got, and it would kill me if I didn't see her brown hair, her green eyes, and smell her strong womanly scent everyday. My dad, well... he's a different story. I don't know who he is. Hours of questioning my mother had got me no where, except a few tears from her and an occasional lie to keep me from asking her about that topic. Do I got anyone else? Yeah, I got a few brothers. But why do we have nothing in common? That's what rings me in my head everyday. I mean yeah, I'm more athletic than they will ever be, and not to mention I'm a girl while they are guys; the obvious stuff.
   "There are more of us, I know there are. They mean no harm, just like Superman. They hide to show that they care. But now, mankind needs to make a stand, we need form an alliance with these un-natural humans. Because, in this day and age, we aren't safe anymore." Wonder Woman says into the new camera on the screen. She is in a small room, probably to stay away from people who may protest, or try to hurt her. But I don't understand why... She was along side Batman and Superman, saving Earth. It's quite stupid to me. I continue to watch the screen as Wonder Woman turns her head and stares deep into the camera.
   "I know where you all are, and I'll be coming to find you." She states, as CNN switches to a new report.
   That sent shivers down my side.
   "What do I do?" I ask, turning and looking at my mother.
   "I don't know sweetie." She frowns, "I love you though, always know that."
   I fake smile at her, it's warm hearted, but at a time like this I can't smile. Do I hide? Do I run? Do I just reveal myself? These questions flood my mind... I just don't know what to do. I walk towards my wooden stairs and hop up the stairs, and plop myself on my full size bed that lies in the center of my brown colored bedroom. I look over at the clock, it read '9:10 4/10/16' in bold green numbers. I am normally not this tired and exhausted at the end of the day. Schools easy for me, but today we had testing...
   Maybe I can use my powers soon? I myself has always been excited to explore my abilities, but for the safety of my family, I can't. I sit up in my bed, and put my blonde thick hair into an ugly ponytail. I throw myself back, and more thoughts fill my mind. The feeling of anxiousness, eagerness, and dismay rush over my body. Slowly exciting my for my adventures to come. All this tired me into dozing off into a deep sleep.