Attacked

Hey guys! I'm here with another Bryles sone shot! So I know that I already did a one shot to do with sharks called Don't Leave Me but I'm not too happy with that one so here is another one, but the other way round! Yep, this isn't going to be about the girl being hurt. Anyway, I feel as though my writing has improved since then, and this one shot is a LOT longer than any of my other chapters! So please enjoy this 2867 worded chapter!

Briar's pov
Agh, there's nothing better than this! The warm sand sinking between my toes, the hot sun shining onto my tanned skin and all my greatest friends surrounding me! Not to mention, there's hardly anyone on the beach! It's like a ghost town! However, I am grateful that it isn't overrun by tourists swimming, sunbathing and eating. I can't stand seeing them dropping pieces of their food onto the sand. Or, even worse, their ice cream dripping down their hands. Ugh! I just want to wipe it away! But, none of that is happening here. It's just me, Jordan, Taveeta, Victoria, Brittany and Logan relaxing on the sand. However, the boys, Devon, Isaac, Myles, Trevor and Lamar, were too energetic, so they booked themselves a little boat trip to go down in a shark cage! Gosh, it does sound rather exciting but I'm happy here soaking up the sun with my girls!

Yes, me and Myles do get a lot of teasing from the rest of the cast because we're dating, but we don't care! We care for each other, make each other smile and....wow, I could go on forever! The point is, me and Myles really love each other! I can't imagine life without him! He's just so great!

"It's certainly quiet without the boys." Taveeta says, interrupting my thoughts.
"Don't you think it's nice? They aren't pestering us or pranking us!" Logan adds, applying some more sun cream to her back.
"Well it is nice to not have cold water being poured down your back by Tordjman himself." Jordan giggles, turning onto her back, revealing her perfectly tanned stomach.
"Oh please, Briar misses her Mylo!" Victoria mocks and we all laugh.
"How did you know that's what I call him?" I ask, a little confused.
"Do you even need to ask that Bri? You call him that all the time! You call him Mylo and he calls you Lil' B, we aren't blind!" Brittany replies, giggling a little.
"I suppose. I never really thought about how much I call him that." I add, almost entering my thoughts again.
"Let me tell you girl, it's all the time! In the morning, in the afternoon, at night- in your bedroom saying how much you lo-" I Victoria off.
"Shush Vic!" I squeal, my cheeks turning as pink as candy floss.
"Embarrassed are you Bri?" Taveeta asks, looking right at me.
"Oh shush you!" I yell, playfully slapping her arm.

Oh I wish we could stay here forever. But, it's only a holiday. I wish it was permanent! Florida is awesome! The beaches, the shops, the weather.....it's all so great! I do wish that the boys would come back though. I'd like Myles to cuddle with me, and we could fall asleep in each other's arms for all of eternity! But, we can't. Instead, he decided to go cage diving! I think that's what it's called, the boys were so excited that we could barely get a word out of them!

"Hey Bri, isn't that your phone ringing?" Logan asks, sitting up.

How did I not notice that? My phone is clearly ringing, how did I not realise? I guess making me think about Myles has some sort of weird effect on me!

"Yes!" I exclaim while rummaging through my bag trying to find the small device that is making such a loud noise.

Finally, I reach it. I really need to clear some stuff out of my bag, it's like a jungle in there! I look at who's calling and it's Trevor. What? I thought that they'd be spotting sharks underwater! I guess I'd better see what he wants.

"Hey Trev, how's-"
"Briar get help! Send a rescue boat out now!"
"What? Why?"
"Just do it! You won't be happy with the news!"
"Tell me now!"
"Fine, but send one of the girls to get a boat now! I mean NOW!"