Chapter 2- First Day

I woke up bright and early, the sun shining in my face. I quietly got up, not bothering to wake Emma. I grabbed a towel, and headed into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I turned the water on, and brushed through my hair, so the shower had time to heat up. I stripped out of my clothes, and stepped into the warmness of the water.

So relaxing.

A light knock sounded at the door, and Emma's voice spoke up.

"Can I come in to do my makeup?" she asked. I nodded, realizing she couldn't see me.

"Yeah." I said through the curtains of the shower. I washed my hair and body, and then just relaxed, letting the water fall down my body. I finally shut the water off, shooing Emma out. Once the door was closed, I stepped out of the shower, placing a towel around my body. I quickly dried my hair, and added a light coat of mascara to my lashes. I changed into white high waisted shorts, that barely covered my belly button. I put on a low cut gray crop top that showed a small portion of my stomach, and a light blue denim jacket with the sleeves pulled up to my elbows. I opened the door to let Emma finish her makeup, while I played with my hair. I decided to keep it naturally wavy, pulling the top half of it into a high ponytail, making it half up, half down.

"Oh my gosh! That is so cute!" Emma said, eyeing me up and down. I laughed, looking at her outfit. She was wearing black skinny jeans, and a black shirt with a red flannel over. Her black and white converse were placed on her feet, and she struck a pose, noticing me look. "Black is my specialty. It's the color of my soul." Emma said, making me laugh.

"It looks amazing on you though." I pointed out. Emma's blonde hair was straightened to perfection, and my fedora was placed on her head.

"I'm sorry I took your hat, it's really cute." Emma giggled. I waved it off, looking at the time on my phone, and put it back in my pocket.

"The mini meet and greet is going to start soon, so I suggest we hurry." I laughed. She walked out of the bathroom, and I put on my black vans. I walked to the door, Emma following. I covered my stomach with my arms, insecurities slapping me in the face. We got into the elevator, pushing the button to go to the first floor. Everyone was waiting for us downstairs. Josiah greeted Emma with a kiss, and James mocked them on me. I groaned, pushing him away.

"Tried that already. Doesn't work." Christian said. I grinned at the memory of last night.

"Josiah!" Emma squealed, laughing, as Josiah smothered her in kisses. Christian walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Christian!" I groaned, pushing him away. He laughed his magical laugh, causing me to laugh as well. I'm sure every girl would just be dying to get hugged and kissed by the one and only Christian Michaels. Not me. I mean, sure, he is attractive, with his dark hair, and brown eyes. His  "in style" glasses gave him a boyish look, making him all the more adorable. I snapped out of my thoughts, my mind leaving lala land. Christian is a player. That's all he'll ever be.

"You're grin makes you look so cute." James teased, poking my cheek, stabbing a bracket on my braces. I winced, pouting. James laughed, kissing my cheek.

It's a friendly thing.

"James, you're so stupid." I laughed, resting my arm on his shoulder, which I had to stand on my toes to do so. He stared down at me, his blue eyes shining with mischief. He poked the side of my stomach, and I jumped, squealing in the process. The group laughed, causing me to laugh as well. The limo pulled up outside, as like yesterday, we all piled in. I pulled my earbuds I had stored in my pocket out, plugging them into my phone. I pressed shuffle on my phone, leaning my head back. 7 years by Lukas Graham sounded through the earbuds, and I hummed along. James took out a bud from my ear, placing it in his. I rested my head on his shoulder, closed my eyes. My phone vibrated, and I opened my eyes to see Lissa had tagged James and I in a post on Twitter. I Checked the post, and it was a picture of the position James and I are in currently, and she captioned it