Chapter 12

Draco couldn't get the idea of Harry bottoming for him, he seemed so controlling, and Draco loved the mere thought that Harry might bottom for him. Draco, growing more obsessed, let his eyes wander to Harry's ass just as they began brewing veritiserum for the potential aurors in the room.
"Well done Harry... and you too Mr. Malfoy." Slughorn said begrudgingly after a moment. "Would either of you like to go test it? It seems safe and done correctly."
"It would be Harry's honor." Draco said as he shoved Harry towards the cauldron. Everybody continued to work on their potions while  Harry and Draco sat in the back to test their veritiserum. Harry drank the few drops they had mixed with water. Harry felt a warm sensation run through him and his eyes dialated slowly.
"Ok, something simple, what is your full legal name?"
"Harry James Potter."
"How old are you?"
"18."
"Who are you curently dating?"
"Draco Lucius Malfoy."
"Damn straight." Draco said, winking. "Would you ever..." Draco paused to consider his options, he had a Harry who would say only the truth. "Would you ever bottom for me."
"If that's what you wanted." Draco looked up to see the corners of Harry's mouth lifted gently.
"Well tonight you will have a wonderful fucking."
"Is that a promise?"
"That is a guarantee." Draco said with a short smile. "Now would you happen to have any true-answered questions for me?"
"Oh yes." Harry said handing Draco a cup. Draco underwent the same changes as Harry and sat waiting for his questions. Harry asked the basic questions getting truthful answers.
"What would you like to do to me in bed when we're alone?" Harry asked leaning in towards Draco.
"I want to hold you down so you can't move. I want to rip off your clothes and listen to you begging to be fucked senseless. I want to proceed to fuck you senseless. I want to bring you unbearably close to spilling and leave you. I want to do this a few times then finally let you go. I want to hear you moan my name and gasp in pleasure." Draco suddenly became aware of how flushed Harry was. Harry licked his lips then dragged Draco towards the door.
"Harry! Where are you going?" Hermione shouted to Harry who kept heading towards the door.
"I have things to do."
"I'm things!" Draco shouted just barely before he was dragged from Ron's mortified face, Hermione's endless blushing, and the rest of the class's silence. Harry shoved Draco into a bathroom and put up his spells. Quickly he dropped to his knees and sucked Draco off. As soon as Draco dropped from his high he hurriedly returned the favor. The two rested on the bathroom until they had to rush off to transfiguration.