Dancing With Death (A NaLu fanfiction)

(this story is placed RIGHT AFTER the Nirvana falling. and there was no magic council crap either. The characters will switch off . I do not on Fairy Tail.)

------------------------------Lucy------------------------------

We were all gathered together, rejoicing the fact that we had beat Nirvana. "I can't believe we did it!!" I said happily. "And it's mostly thanks to Natsu and Jellal." Ezra claimed. "speaking of which, where are they??" "Over here!!!" a blue haired man called. " Hi Jellal!! What took you so lo..." I trailed off as I looked closely at him. 'What's around his arm???' I wondered. But then I heard Wendy scream. I turned to her, startled. "What's wrong!?!?" Wendy just pointed at Jellal, her hand over her mouth. I looked, he was next to Erza. all I saw was Jellal and Erza laying someone with pink hair on the ground." Pink hair... no, Natsu!!" I ran over to them, Happy, Wendy and Carla following quickly behind. I sat down next to him. "Natsu, hang on!!" I whispered to him, tears rushing down my face. "Lucy...I-I want you to know...I have always liked you..." I blushed, and put my head in my face, still crying."And Happy, you were the best...best friend I could ever h-have..." Happy was curled up by Natsu, bawling. "Erza, y-you were my.... inspiration to...to become-" he coughed. "st-stronger." Erza was obviously holding back tears." And Wendy... Become... Become the Dragon slayer I-I will never get to be... and all of you, y-yea, even y-you, stripper boy..." Gray looked up." please tell everyone... th-that I died... a h-hero??" he smiled. Gray came over. " we won't let you go!" Gray shouted furiously. "o-one last thing..." Natsu looked at Jellal."Th-thanks." and with that, the mighty son of the fire Dragon closed his eyes for good.

(DON'T KILL MEH!!! But can u Please tell me how to go to the next chappy? Thanks! See ya!

~Harmony