7

•Karla•

It's been 3 days after that night, I mean he didn't even talk to me at all. I was completely ignored, I was invisible to him.

Why do I even care so much, I knew it was too good to be true.

Jaime on the other side, he's been totally distant.. Like I never met him.

Yesterday my bully she punched me in the face and her "ex" once again threw my against the walls than slapped me and spit on my face.

Nothing was getting better, I was just starting to hate myself more and more everyday. I'll never be happy.

Like I get beat because I'm ugly.

And I don't think I'm pretty or anything.. That's why every boy leaves before we can even be friends or something.

I was leaving school, as I exit the doors I see yoandri.. I looked at him as he saw me. I put my head down and continued to walk.

"Kar-" he started to yell but I cut him off. "Go away" I said walking only faster. "Please listen" he said grabbing my hand.

I stopped. And faced him.

"What" I said mad. He looked hurt.

"I'm sorry, I really like you" he said holding now both my hands. "Whatever, fuck off" I said trying not to seem hurt. I didn't want him to go

"I lov-" I cut his words. "No! You can't say that. You don't love me.. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.. And I don't love you.. I barely even know you.. Yeah I maybe like you.. But I can't love you.. You're a stuck up little rich boy who flirts like every other boy.. You never took the chance to even get to know me.. Go away" I said crying by now.

I see Jaime walking this way as he was jogging towards me. "What's going on?" He said pulling me into his chest hugging me.

"Tell him to leave please" I said crying into his chest. "Man I don't know what's going on but you need to go" he said go yoandri.

I looked at yoandri.. His eyes red as you saw tears. Fuck what I do?

"Ba- Karla you okay??" He said. Why he say "ba-" but whatever. "Yep" lying obviously.

"I'll take you home" he said smiling. I nodded. "Thanks" I smiled.

"Don't worry about that asshole, you have me. Sorry I've been distant.. You're my bestfriend" he said blushing.

"It's fine.. You're my bestfriend too" i said smiling blushing back.

"You're beautiful.. You deserve more" he said randomly. I felt my cheeks freaking heat up.
I felt something.. I'm not sure but it made me feel happy.. It made me feel like I was okay

"Nop-" he cut me off. "Yes!" He said twirling me around as if we were dancing.

I chuckled and walked up my door steps.

"Thanks" I smiled. "Well I'll come get you tomorrow?" He said giggling. I nodded yes.

"Goodnight Karla" he said hugging me and jogging off to his house.

So.. What now?

__________________________________________________________________

I know I haven't updated. And I wasn't really in the mood. This chapter sucks.

I was about to beat a hoes ass today at school. But she ain't worth my time.
karla_683
:/
You okay?

Sure- me

Bye.

Xoxo 💗