Syo X Reader

You were so excited for your first day of school.While you walked down each hallway of Saotome Academy.You were also going to visit Syo your childhood friend because you haven't seen him in years.Syo would always protect you from all of the people who would try to bother you but, what Syo didn't know was that you Secretly had a Crush on him.You were afraid of how he would reject if you would of told him so that's why you kept it a secret.You continued walking around until,You heard a Familiar Voice singing your Favorite Song and it was coming from a nearby room.You ran to the room and waited for him to stop singing before you knocked on the door,He opened the door and there was you best friend Kurusu Syo. "Syo-Kun" You gave him a big hug.You looked up at Syo and could see his that his face was turning red as if he was blushing. "W-What are you doing here?"  "Oh me? I just came to visit you." Syo blushed Even more if that was even possible. "I-I Missed You" a-and I have to tell you something. "Oh what is it Syo-Kun?"
"I Love You." You were just about to say something until Syo kissed you.You loved the way his soft lips felt against your lips,Syo finally pulled out of the kiss.You stood there for a minute felling shocked because you didn't know that he felt the same way that you felt.Then,you finally told him that you loved him too and asked him out and you got the answer yes,and together forever you and Syo were a couple.