The beginning

My name is Alexis Caniff. I have blue hair and green eyes and I am 22. Yes I know what your thinking "Your related to Taylor Caniff!!" And yes,yes I am. You see he's my twin brother and we are famous mostly because of Magcon but some because of Hell Twins. We are feared, some wans to be us, while others want to be with us.

Great now that you know who I am let's get started. I woke up to the sound of all of the Magcon boys yelling and screaming in our living room. Already mad simply because it's Monday and now this. I hate mornings, I hate Monday's, I hate school, hell I simply hate life. I grumble and wake down stairs to were all the noise is coming from. If me and Tay didn't let them move in I wouldn't be having this problem. I think to my self as I stomp down the stairs. When I get to the guys their all running around and petting Canon while screaming like idiots. When were 11 me and Tay moved out from our "parents" and the other guys moved in with us. I mean I expect this from most of them but Cam,Nash,and Carter no way. I look towards Canon and I quickly realize why Canons here!!! You see Canon is mine and Tay's pet wolf and the guys don't get to see him often they seem to have grown quite attached.

Canon⬆⬆

Canon⬆⬆

I decide to go take a shower before the morons use all the hot water. "Canon!" I call before walking up the stairs into to my room with a bathroom attached with Canon closely behind me. I walk into the bathroom starting the water in the tub for Canon knowing he will want a bath and imedittly climbs in(can't spell). I walk in front of the mirror and take of my clothes to get in the shower but soon regret it as I can soon see my whole body is covered in burns. In 7th year they thought it would be funny to dump burning hot water on me and dropping the the huge bucket the water was in leaving a big scar across my eye. A small smile comes on my face knowing that the boys down stairs saved me, at the last minute they came around the corner ran up to and all of them together quickly got the huge burning hot bucket off of me. Giving them burns all up each and every arm in this house but in the process saved my life. If I wasn't for them I'd be dead. Not wanting to think about it I quickly jump in the shower and do all the things you do. Then get out and blow dry my hair and get dressed. In a metallic muscle shirt and a pair of black short shorts. When I wake down stairs all the guys have calmed down and dressed. Tay is on the phone, but he's not saying anything it was weird.. Tay gets of the phone and looks down at the ground and say "Lex were adopted..." 'What!" By now Canon was laying on the couch. "We are going to meet him at Anna's place (aka mom). We all decided to go we sing and dance around in Tay's car the whole way their. But when we get their there is a jeep in the front yard. We walk in and see all of the 5sos boys. "Sooooooooo which one is their brother?" Asks Carter. "I am"