A Letter for You

TO: AKIYAMA SAKURA

DO NOT LET ANYONE ELSE READ THIS!

I am known as that one person who can solve almost any mystery. I can predict what will happen next and decipher anyone's secrets. But there is this one mystery I can't seem to solve:

How did I fall for you?

It all started when you knocked on the door. As usual, I was into my book. Shotaro, as always, opened the door. I turned to my left, and I can't put my eyes away. I was hooked at how you looked. It was so unlike me so I just pretended to continue reading. I buried my face at the seemingly blank book, but my eyes were still directed to you.

"My brother has been missing for four days now."

I see tears falling down your cheeks. I know how important your brother is to you, as evidenced by such concern. I feel like wanting to do anything for you to be happy.

"Did you brother act strange recently?"

"Well, he was pretty cold to me recently, which is unusual since he has always been good to me."

"Does he have a job?"

"Yeah."

"Where does he work?"

"He works in an office in Futo Building #3."  

"I'll go out and investigate."

"I'll go and make coffee."

With Shotaro and Aki-chan away for a while, it was only you and me. My heart started racing as I managed to move right beside you. And I finally got my opportunity to speak up.

"What's your name?"

"Akiyama Sakura."

Akiko returned with the coffee.

"Make yourself at home."

You took a cup, and I buried my face at the book once more. I was determined to help you, so I read about you. You were actually interesting to me. You may not be the smartest, but you are a competitive person. You never let your guard down. That is pretty much what I find in a woman: her strength.

It took me pretty long before I put my head up. It was late, Shotaro and Akiko were asleep, and you already left. Once again, I buried my face to the book and continued reading about you.

\~**~/

"Good morning everyone! Philip, you're still reading?"

I read one last thing about you, and I closed the book as Akiko asked the question.

"I just finished."

I put down the book and I saw Shotaro, yawning.

"Finally. Philip, head to the bookshelves."

I can't let anyone see me access the Gaia Library. We went to that room only we know.

"Starting lookup. Keyword?"

"First, ice. Second, sibling. And finally, love."

"Wait, I've read about this."

"What do you mean?"

"Akiyama Daichi has a Gaia Memory. I read about this last night."

"So that's what kept you up. Wait, why are you reading such information?"

Oh no. Shotaro blew my cover. I share a lot of secrets with him, but my feelings for you can't be told to just anyone. I froze there.

"Come on, Philip. Speak up."

"Oh, that? I was just looking up on..."

"On what? I can't just stand here."

"On... berries."

He left out a little chuckle.

"You and your crazy antics again. You can talk to me. You trust me, right?"

I just let out a grin.

"Go on, you still have a Dopant to face. Go."

"Alright, you little..."

The door was shut, and it took pretty long until we fought him. To pass the time, I took a pen and paper and started writing this letter.

"Let's go, Philip."

That was the call. I pressed a button on a green flash drive-like device, announcing its name.

CYCLONE!

"Henshin."

Once again, we fused into the warrior we are, W. I might not be physically there, but I was there to protect you, Sakura. I was there to protect you from your brother. You loved him but there's nothing we can do. we have to finish him off.

"Neesan!"

I heard your cries. I ran the fastest I can.

"Hey, don't cry. He isn't dead. I assure you."

"How can you be sure?"

"Trust me. He just fainted."

I took your hand and put it on your brother's chest. You smiled. But I had to run off. I can't let Shotaro see me.

I hope all this writing has paid off. I like you, and I want to meet you more often.

I really wish to see you sometime.

~Your Secret Admirer