1.my background

The brunette up top is Brittney's sister D

******************************
Hi my name is Brittney I'm 17 years old and I live with my family. To me family is every thing but I can't stand my family. I have had a lot of shit happen in my life. When I was 5 my brother who was 11 at the time and he hurt me and my twin sister, D, really bad. Well at that point is when my family started to get really messed up my brother got brought in by the cops during an IEP meeting at his school me and D had to make a video explaining what he did but nothing really ever happens after that. He went and live in one group home after another til he was 13 and went to stay with my grandfather. Well now he is 26 and it is December 2018 my birthday is two days away then I will be 18 and can finally reopen the old court case uginst him. You see my parent did not want me to do it tell I am 18 cause that way people can't say they are make me do it and make them seem like bad parents which I kind of get but at the same time I have needed justice now for 13 years and there are way to many night were I have stayed up thinking about this or have not been able to sleep because of my parents fighting about this. They fight about it cause my dad is okay with me doing the case and my mom is not because he is her first kid and she cares about him way to much. But when something haunts you for this long and no one has seem to care but one person and that person has been sick and dying since you were 3 years old and there is nothing you can do about it cause they have a terminal illness call Wagner's-granuloma-tosis a disease that kills your kidneys. So in two day I can finally start to be truly happy. Or so I thought.