Chapter 2 : Nightmare's Nightmare

"Shido?! Shido?! Shido?!" Kotori calling her.

"Kotori, teleport us to the Franxius, NOW!" Shido said with a serious tone.

"Tsk. It's not like I can force you anyways." Kotori said to Shido.

"Teleport Shido and the Spirits now!" Kotori said to the crew.

As Shido and the other spirits are teleported to the Franxius, Shido's little sister Mana Takamiya hugs her after Shido and the spirits are teleported.

"Onii-chan!! I missed you!" Mana said while hugging Shido.

Mana sees a girl standing beside her. It was Kurumi.

"Onii-chan!! Why Kurumi is in here?!" Mana shouts at Shido.

"I'll explain later." Shido replied

Shido went to the Ratatoskr's headquarter room and followed by the spirits.

"Kotori, we're here." Shido said while looking around inside the room.

Kotori was filled with rage after seeing Kurumi clinging on Shido in that time.

"Kurumi??!!!" Kotori shouted.

"Wait a minute Kotori! I'll explain about this." Shido said with an innocent expression of him.

"Shido-san... " Kurumi whispered to Shido.

"What is it Kurumi?" Shido replied quietly.

"P-protect me.. from them.. " Kurumi said.

Kotori heard about what Kurumi said to Shido. She looks to Kurumi's emotional parameter. Her parameter was low. Kurumi is filled with pure sadness.

"Yeah Kurumi, I will." Shido replied to Kurumi.

"Reine, take the other spirits out of this room except Kurumi immediately." Kotori said to Reine.

"Yes." Reine replied and walks out of the room and followed by the spirits except Kurumi and Kotori.

"Kurumi, you should asleep with Shido tonight. You want to be protected by Shido, right?" Kotori smirked.

Kurumi and Shido stared each other and their faces become red like a tomato.

"This will be my worst nightmare ever.. *gulp* This cant be happening." Shido said in his mind.

"A night... With Shido-san... For the first time..." Kurumi said in her mind.

"Shido, Kurumi, agree?" Kotori smirks.

"O-okay." Shido replied.

"Y-y-yes." Kurumi replied to Kotori.

"This night could be Shido's worst nightmare... But it's for Kurumi's sake. Its obvious to Kurumi that she's infatuated to Shido." Kotori whispered to herself.

"By the way... Shido, why did you brought Kurumi here in Ratatoskr?"

"She was in a bad situation. Her parent was killed by an unknown group. We need to annihilate the murderers. The murderers killed Kurumi's parents... I won't let them live!" Shido said.

"Okay then... Its settled! We Ratatoskr, will do our best to fulfill the mission!" Kotori said.

After a few hours...

In Shido's house, Shido prepares the dinner for all of them including Kurumi.

Kurumi is already seated for dinner. She was quiet all the time, looking on the ground, and blushing. It was noticed by Shido, but he don't mind it.