Episode 1

Lea's mom called"are u done packing your things"....."no mom"said Lea.
Well,thats the start of ma misery ..I am Lea
"Mom tell Charles to come and help me pack the stuffs into the car"*still texting on my phone*
My dad came out and gave me a big hug.."well darling you are going to a school that will change your life for good..dont forget to study and pray hard"
"YES DAD!!"i replied

Ok lets get going said mom..i jumped into the car..and in 10 minutes time we were hitting on the highway road which led to my new secondary cycle school.
Mom started a convo but she knew i wouldnt involve myself cause i neva wanted to go to school..."Lea you know its not a bad school afterall..For Christs sake is an international school"..said mom
I inturn snared at her.

Within 20 minutes time we were infront of the big black metallic gate which led to my misery i thought.Written on the arc above it was "LIFE INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE"

I sighed.."Mom can we go back?"i asked...."its funny you should say that Lea"said mom
We drove in and went straight to administration.Before we got there we met student who asked us to sign and gave me sweets ..."You think this will make me like this place?Hell NO!!"...I thought
After visiting the administrtion block,we were directed to the girls dormitory.
"oh nice" said mom this placed is tiled..Some girls came and started to help me unpack my things from the car...well i was glad cos i didnt have to carry anything.

Mom looked straight into ma eyes with her eyes filled with tears and said "i love you Lea"
At that moment i smiled..she quickly collected my phone and waved goodbye..I stared at the car tyre tracks and my eyes was filled with tears.

Watch out for episode 2 of SCHOOL AND DORM.

IG:_iamscaredofacow
FB:Lea Etornam
SC:lhe_ah