Episode 2

Hmmmm...as i entered the dorm i met girls of different sizez and heights doing all sought of things.You know ,girls like gossiping right?well,some were.
   I entered the first room i saw which was room 3 ,aswear the place was noisy ruff .Someone called me,and when i went lo and behold *my suitcase was opened and they started arranging my stuffs*
   "AH!"i shouted.. one girl bi was like "in LIC we dont shout"....if u saw the eye i gave to her eh..*so what if they saw something i didnt want anyone to see*i thought.
    I stopped them and packed my things on my own.After i was done packing i realized that i had left my teddy bear."Thats nothing serious to be bothered about"i said.I changed and got ready to bath cause i was wet with sweat.
    This was just what i needed to make my day worst..ah!in the afternoon too must you bath.I thought there wont be queue oo buh kwerh the bathroom was full and me too i wanted to bath.I guessed that they wont bath cause they have been in school since .."ANNOYANCE!" was all could tell myself cause i am a new person so i have to be quiet.
   Well,i didnt bath again oo i wore my dress and was lying on my bed eating.Then i heard a siren blarring .Ewurade!so this scul no bell.I stopped a senior and asked "sister please what is the siren blurred for?" then she said"time for supper and after that entertainment".
   I checked my time and it was just 6pm .Oh gosh!can't we have supper at 8pm i thought.So i jumped of my bed and started to walk out of the dorm to school.
  "THE DORM IS HORRIBLE"i said to myself.

Watch out for Episode 3 of SCHOOL AND DORM

IG:_iamscaredofacow
FB:Lea Etornam
SC:lhe_ah

What do you think so far?

Please vote and comment 😊

Lea❤