Chapter 2- Fate kicks in

After a long suffering, Miserable morning of listening to Williams moans and yells, It was time for school. Mum dropped me off around the corner, out of site from all the other pupils. This was my suggestion to aviod embarrassment.

"Have a good day at school baby girl" She called after me as I stomped out of the car giving her a befoul glance before marching towards the school entrance. This was exactly what I meant, she knew my logic and knew she was a humiliation but yet she got some kind of satisfaction from making my life terrific. 

School repulses me, the way everyone is so judgmental. Even just walking in feels threatening and makes you self-concuss. The unfriendly atmosphere  making my mood even worse then it already was. Unfortunate for me I was running a little late today making the situation more awkward as I had the majority of the schools eyes starring at just me. The thing I deprived the most was attention, I hated standing out and did anything to blend in with the crowd. 

"what is she wearing?" Somebody muttered under there breath.

"Look its the slut, as if she slept with ed" Came from a different direction.

 "Is she even still with him" another voice questioned. 

Yes, I was still with Ed but I definitely had not slept with him. Me and Edward Marshall have been together for a few months but both know its forever already. My friends always say he talks about me spitefully behind my back, of course I didn't believe them. Not have I once had doubts about how much I love Ed or how much he loves me. Edward Marshall was by far the best looking boy at Cheston high. His hair a mousy brown that flicked to the left side of his face, almost covering his eyes. His body thin and frail, like a twig but I liked boys slim and sleek. His choice  of fashion not the most outshine But his eyes made up for it, A glowing, bleak green that brightend whatever surroundings we were in and when I was mad with him all I had to do was look deeply into his eyes. With in seconds I would have forgotten every single one of my troubles. I carried on the fearful walk through the corridors into my first period, which was literacy. I entered the classroom relieved to be out of the dreaded crowds but suddenly felt my body tensing up at the sight of what was ahead of me. I dropped my my belongings in shock and ran back into the corridor, I felt that hurt I wasn't even concerned about the dozens of eyes on me. Then I caught a glance of what looked like one of my close friends Tony from behind. I ran as quickly as I could and bashed my body into his letting every tear out on his shoulder. I lifted my head to tell him everything that had just happend but instead jolted back in startle. 

 "Are you ok?" The person starring back at me asked, It wasn't tony a tall. Instead a gorgeous male with dirty blonde hair stood in front of me. Id never seen this boy before, he must of been new. A word didn't come out of my mouth as I looked him down from head to toe. His eyes the brightest id ever seen, even brighter then Edwards. A light Brown that went with his hair colour perfectly. Anyway, green eyes and dark hair was so overrated. His tall, muscular body stood close to mine making my mouth water slightly. I always thought I was attracted to skinny boys but I was so wrong.

He was not fat but not thin instead buff but not overly. His hair not long but neatly cut at the sides and thick at the front making Edwards hair look messy and shabby. 

"erm, lady. are you ok?" he asked once again, scratching his face in confusion, running his fingers over his light stubble. 

"Yeah, just my boyfriends upset me, i thought you were someone else sorry for running into you like that" I whispered hiding my face in embarrassment. 

 "Dont worry its fine, im Jamie Renold. Ive just moved from Canada" he 

said with a smile. You could tell he was from a different country as his 

skin was so golden and his accent made it clear he was american. 

"Ella, what are you playing at making me look an idiot like that?!" someone screamed from behind Jamie.Unsurprisingly it was Ed heading towards me angrily. Jamie turned a round and pushed me behind him, his body tense as if he was trying to protect me from my boyfriend. Ed looked up at Jamies big built body and slowly stepped back a few inches. 

"Dont talk to her like that or you'll have me to deal with" Jamie threatened still tight and tense. 

"Mate,ive done nothing wrong she gets jealous so easy" Edward laughed, trying to act friendly as if he was scared. Jamie turned his head and look at me with his deep eyes, I could weirdly read what he was thinking,like we were connected. He was looking at me if to say, is this true. I shock my head  and muttered quietly " he was kissing another girl" 

"Get out of my face you scum bag" Jamie growled with his hands firmly in fists. Ed walked away quickly not even putting up a fight.

 Ive never doubted Ed in till now, ive never compared anyone to Ed in till now, ive never been attracted to anyone but ed in till now and ive never met anyone as nice as Jamie Renolds in till now.