Chapter 1

Dipper POV
####################################

                 "Come on Dipper you can do it!" Mabel rooted me on. I could hear Soos and Uncle Stan calling me a wimp. I grabbed the knob and pushed as hard as possible. The meter went slowly up. The machine broke down! The whole area went quiet. I was myself amazed at the wonder I just completed. Lazy Susan gave out free pancakes and waffles. Oh do I love some waffles. Sitting back down I grabbed my fork and dug in. The first bite was warm and full of syrup with the melted salted butter.
The door opened the bell rang, turning around I saw a tall man with blonde hair and blue eyes, his pale skin got me excited. His pants fit him perfectly his vest was silky and perfect. Ive never seen anyone as attractive. Lazy Susan walked over to the man and asked him a few questions. I couldn't help but stare. Mabel hit me on the side of the arm as the sloshed syrup on the table.
Lazy Susan walked away as he walked over towards the machine that had broken down only a couple minutes before. He hit the machine and the bell rang. Lighting up, on the screen it said, <Enjoy your pancakes> ending with an abruptness. Boyfriend... I mean. Dipper get your mind into the game. Stop thinking about it. Your straight. My hands began to sweat, my face got red hot, bump bump I could feel my heart jumping out of my chest.
Walking over with the food, Susan asked for him to stand and tell everyone his name and why he moved here.

Bills POV
####################################

~Um hi my name is Bill Cipheress and Im from Syracuse. I like the color yellow and I love pine trees.~ I could tell that Dipper looked straight threw me. I couldn't handle it, I sat down quickly as everyone began to clap and cheer. The same waitress came over and asked me if I needed a job. She offered me one at the Mystery Shack. Seeing Dipper every day. My heart sank past my feet into the ground. Catching my breath I agreed to take the job. All I would have to do is talk to Stan. She also offered me a place to stay. I got my suitcase from the portal and stayed there the night. My dreams full of just Dipper. I couldn't get enough of him.

~>~>>~>~>~>~~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~><>>~~

Hey guys this is my first book imna make each chapter atleast 400 words long. ;) thanks so much!! Ill get the next part out asap!!