Chapter 4

Bill POV

"Well does it mean we're a thing? Well I mean honestly if you think abo" he laid his lips against mine.
The ground shook, my heart stopped, my eyes closed, the complete silence. We kissed, WE KISSED!!!! He held me closer, and closer and tighter. I couldn't let go, his warmth against my body, it felt like warm fire. The spark when we touched everything was just perfect.
The door creaked open as Mabel peaked in, "Oh my lawrdy, SOOS, SOOS!!!!!!" The footsteps of her feet running down the stairs.
"Get back here pig lover!!" I accidentally yelled, loud enough so only she could hear it. The foot steps now coming back up.
"Yes I am" proudly as she punched my arm playfully. She took me by the arm and walked into the room where Dip a Chip stood. She put me next to him. He grabbed my hand, my heart leaped, again his warmth took my body over.
"Now you two are dating? What next Blip babies? Dont tell Gruncle Stan!" Obviously mad.
She stomped down the stairs in her rage.

Dip A Chip POV
I turn towards Bill his eyes a green-yellow took me by storm. I would've never thought a guy like him would be into me! I tightly hug him, I bury my face into his cool body and we just stood there.
"Bill start cleaning!" Gruncle Stan yelled from down the hall.
I held him for another second, after a quick kiss on the cheek and a butt grab. He was off to work.