Chapter 6

(Kaley's POV)

       "This is Dr. Deaton." Scott introduced. "He's the local vet, but he's also like out pack emissary, he knows way more then we do." Scott smiled. I nodded.

   "So, Kaley, what's seems to be the problem?" Deaton asked me. I took a deep breath.

   "Everything I touch dies." I answered. Deaton's face never changed but he hummed and nodded.

   "Have you heard of this?" Allison asked as she took a step closer to me. I smiled at her but I didn't feel very happy at the moment, I was terrified. What if he didn't know what was wrong? Would I kill the people I have come to love?

   "I have actually. If you two would excuse us, I need to have a word with Kaley." Deaton smiled. Once Scott and Allison (reluctantly on Allison's part) left the room, Deaton gave me a warm look. "This problem comes around when supernatural people feel one of two ways. One: they are sadistic creeps who enjoy death and love to bring it on innocent people, or two: they are not at peace with themselves and or their parent's." Deaton said softly.

   "I think the second one is more up my alley." I said nervously. "I never knew my dad and well... you knew Kate. She and Gerard treated me horribly when they found that I had my fathers genes, always calling me worthless and told me I wasn't good for anything. I was surprised they never beat me actually." I explained.

   "So you don't feel comfortable in your own body?" Deaton asked. I shook my head.

   "Not really, I don't feel comfortable as a wolf either." I said. Deaton smiled at me.

   "There is a sort of antidote I can give you, it'll take a week to make, but you will have to try and come to peace with who you are, it will help the serum work better." Deaton explained. I nodded.

   "I will try my best. And thank you." I smiled. He shook his head.

   "It was no problem really." He said. I walked out of the room feeling ridiculously lighter, maybe I really could do this.

       It took maybe two days for everything to go to hell. Somebody kidnapped Allison when she was walking out of the grocery store. I felt a daunting feeling wash over me and I remembered our dream.

       "Lets make a deal, if we both end up in the woods like in the dream, we'll do everything in our power to save the other." I said softly. Allison nodded.

   "Deal."

   "Kaley, are you okay?" I looked up at Scott, he looked exhausted. He offered to help we with my powers, but we were both having a hard time concentrating with Allison being missing and in possible danger.

   "I'm fine." I smiled softly. Scott gave me a funny look.

   "I know you're lying. I can hear it." He smiled. I completely forgot that they could hear heart beats. "Allison told me about her dream, I assume you had one similar to hers?" He asked.

   "Yeah, except, I couldn't save her." I said as I looked down at my hands that were resting in my lap.

   "Don't worry, Allison is strong, and now that she's also a wolf, she'll be even stronger." Scott said softly. Or weaker, my brain supplied as I thought about what Allison said about her dream later when we had both went into more detail about them.

       "I was tied to a tree with ropes that were covered in wolfsbaine, and when you got closer I felt like I couldn't breathe, it was like you were.... killing me." Allison whispered.

   "Don't worry Kaley, we'll find her." Scott said as he patted my shoulder. He stood and was about to leave when Stiles came rushing into the room.

   "Guys! There was a call, my dad's radio picked up on it, part of the Preserve is on fire." My eye's shot to Scott.

   "Allison." We gasped together. We ran out the door, leaving Stiles in out dust.

   "What's the plan?" I asked as we rushed over to Scott's bike. I wasn't about to ride with him, I killed everything I touched, I wasn't about to wrap my arms around Scott and take that chance.

   "Meet me in the Preserve, we'll split up and find her." Scott said before whipping out of the driveway. Stiles came rushing out the door seconds later.

   "Need a ride?" He smirked.

   "Hurry up Stilinski." I growled out as I jumped into his jeep, leaving small black spots where ever I touched.

   "I'm coming, I'm coming."