Where am I?

Miley's P.O.V

Me and Lizza were at the theaters watching the best movie ever. Monsters INC. We loved the movie when we were younger and they just came out with a new one. We both payed for our own tickets, sat next to each other, laughed at the non funny parts, had a blast. The movie was just amazing. When I dropped Lizza off at her house I went home. I put on a Pink silky tank top with Boston Red Socks shorts. Slid into bed and was into a beauty sleep. 

"Miley, get up time for school!" My brother yelled up the stairs 

"Coming." I said as I dragged myself out of bed.

I put on a Yellow flowy shirt with baby blue skinny jeans, black flats. I went to my mirror and checked myself out. The whole outfirt was perfect. Itt fit my curves just right and my flat stomach right in the spot I wanted it to be. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and hair. Put on black liquid eyeliner, light brown eyeshadow and pink lipstick. I looked okay. I went downstairs and kissed my mom on the cheekk and ran to my brothers car. Erg. His car stinks. Once I reached school i quickly got out and put perfume on. 

"What the hell are you doing?" 

"What the fuck does it look like Jeff, I smell like shit because your car does." I said sparying the purfume on me.

Jeff gave me a look like "What the?!" and walked off. I saw my best friends Morgan and Lizza. I ran to them and chatted before we had to go to class. Morgan has all my classes, Lizza, well she has all of her boyfriends. Her boyfriend Mark Solon hates me, why you ask? because shes my befriend and I guess I take all their time away .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it! Next chapter will be updated when 25 reads/9 votes/3comments 

-Kait