Chapter 1 - The Day I Met Her

It was just a normal day here in New York, as usual. Here I am, still lying down on the grass watching the sunset. This is kind of like my go-to place 'cause everything is so beautiful here. Fresh air, nice view, everything's here. No one here in my neighborhood knows about this place, except me. Or at least I thought that. There was a girl. A girl with beautiful hair as beautiful as the sunset. I was shocked. As the wind blew, her hair went along with it. I would look at her instead of the sunset if I had a choice. Don't misunderstand, I'm not a creep or something. But this, this is like one of those happenings that you'll be able to understand if you were there. I never saw her before but I did hear about a new family moving in here. I stood up to talk to her and introduce myself. I guess she didn't know I was there because she fell down surprised when she saw me. I quickly went to her aid and offered my hand. She on the otherhand, ignored it and stood without my help. She then proceeds to tidy herself up and fixed her clothes.

"Who the heck are you? Were you watching me over there, you creep???" She asked.

Wow, even though she's angry she is still so beautiful, not to mention her blue eyes.

"Umm...."
"What??? Can't talk? Cat's got your tongue?"
"No? I can explain why I was there, you know. Don't go passing judgment on others if you don't know them." I said, while letting out a giggle at the end.
"Well then, I'm sorry. Well? Go ahead. Explain." She said "respectfully".

Well, I guess even though she has that extraordinary beauty she still has that attitude.

"Well, I was here waaaaay before you got here. I was laying down there just watching the sunset because it's pretty much obvious. It's so nice here. There, that is pretty much the explaining part. Can I ask you a question?"

"Well, I suppose I don't trust you yet. But I guess I can believe that seeing how beautiful the sunset is. What is it?"

"Are you new here?" I asked.
"Yeah, I moved in at 304."

"You serious? I'm at 303. Well, hello neighbor. I'm Will."

"Hey, I'm DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING!!"

But then, I woke up to a bell and a man talking.

"Okay, class. Your essay is due tomorrow. And Roberts..." He said will giving me his death stare.

"You better submit this essay tomorrow or I will give you an F."

"Yes, Mr. Smith."

I keep dreaming that same dream, over and over again. I keep dreaming about it that maybe it's gonna happen in the future something like that. And then as I was about to go out my classroom, my best friend, Mitch, ran straight at me and told me,

"Hey Will! We have a new classmate starting tomorrow. She actually just moved here. I overheard some teachers talking."

No. It can't be true. Nah, it may just be a coincidence and my dream is just a dream. That's all.