LOVE (as they call it)

This is my way of thanking someone whos always been there for me. Someone who never got tired of understanding me. I know im a pain in the ass most of the time but still, he chooses to stay no matter how complicated i am. Hes been with me all the way and im so stupid not realizing how lucky i am to have him in my life. We started out fine. Just like other young people who fell in love. Feeling young,wild and free as they call it. We enjoyed each others company and became inseperable. But of course all rlationship has its ups and downs. to cut a long story short,we were blessed with a cute little angel and then we decided  to  tie the knot. The 1st year of our marriage was amazing. Just like a normal hubby/wifey would do. it feels like i couldnt ask for more. We tried to stay strong for our little angel. We enjoyed everthing we had. Then the obstacles finally took a shot in. A lot of times we fought. We had our misunderstandings. I didnt took it in a hard way cause i thought who doesnt have a problem? Until the time comes that we have to be apart. Not because we chose to be but because some situations are too hot to handle. Since then a lot of things have changed. He cheated on me. Infidility tries hard to play its role. i feel like everything is falling apart. Its like a desease that doesnt have a cure. And there are times that i want to give up our marriage to end my sufferings. I even begged him to choose me. But just as i thought everything was messed up, the realization of LOVE pulls us back together. Just like a composer trying to find a rythm in a song. All the pain and guilt washes away. Everything i prayed for suddenly comes true. Bit by bit. The picture got clearer. And i realize that not all relationships are perfect. You have to encounter its imperfection every once in awhile to stay strong and call it a TRUE relationship. You have to take a risk and give a chance on everything. Now i know whats the real reason behind our marriage, that we didnt just got married because i accidentally got pregnant but because we were truly,madly and deeply in love with each other. Now, we may not have much of everything but atleast we feel contented. I watched him suffer because of guilt. i realize theres no use pointing fingers. whats done is done and the least i can do is forgive the people who've hurt me. Besides, everything happens for a reason. That reason may be hard to understand but at the end of everything, youll remember that its worth the try. Just look at me now. IM HAPPY.