Author's Note

Picture of Annabelle on the top <3

Hey everyone!! Welcome or welcome back to my new book How About Real Life? I really hope you enjoy reading, but be aware of the following:

THIS BOOK IS NOT EDITED! If there is a spelling mistake and/or a grammar mistake, who cares? If you know what it means just continue without pointing it out and I will try to get to it on my own. I sometimes write this story on my phone while I'm on the bus home from school, I write on my computer most of the time, and sometimes I write on my school iPad that has NO spell check, and believe it or not once you don't have spell check, you see how much you need it even if it screws up sometimes. Yes, I tried getting it back in settings and I clicked to turn it on but it won't work. I don't mind the help as long as 10000 people don't point out the same mistake, I read all my comments so I will know. :)

THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I WILL TRY TO COMPLETE! This is my first official book so please if you think it sucks just exit. This is a no hating zone, just a fun environment to read in peace!

THE CHAPTERS MIGHT BE SHORTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE WATTPAD BOOK! I tend to make the chapters shorter when I am tired and just am not feeling it, but I write anyways. After all like I told you before its my first book so I sort of new to this.

I USE MY SCHOOL WATTPAD TO REMIND ME OF MISTAKES! Although I said I don't really like when people correct me, I use my school account (LittleBodyHugeHeart) to remind me to fix mistakes. So don't reply to the comment and say 'the author said not to correct her!' Because its fine, its just me looking through chapters.

I USE COMMAS A LOT! This kind of goes with the 'THIS BOOK IS NOT EDITED!' part of the warnings but, yes I use commas A LOT. If you see a misplaced comma it's normal.

I DON'T USE FACEBOOK! Most of you guys may think, why would I care if you have Facebook or not? But just to warn you, Facebook is a big part of this book and I have no idea if Facebook has bios, or anything like that. I'm more of a Instagram person so I don't know that much about Facebook.

I DO NOT HAVE BAD LANGUAGE OR 'DIRTY' BEHAVIOR IN THIS BOOK! If your one of the kids with parents that don't allow you to swear or anything like that, I feel you. I can't swear tbh... But lucky for you this book is bad behavior and bad language free!

Without further a-do, please enjoy my new book... How About Real Life?