Incident {3}

>Sapphires pov<

Boom!

What was that? I removed a strand of hair away from my ear to listen and hear what was going on.

"Hey dude watch where your going!" A familiar voice said.

Is that Raven?

I walked towards the crowd that kept getting bigger and bigger. Than I saw an empty table and decided to put my food down.

I wonder what's happening right now? I got closer to the crowd and couldn't see anything. I groaned.

"Excuse me." I said passing by some people. I got close enough to see two girls standing next to each other and a girl on the floor and chair right next to her.

Hey that's Raven! Is she ok?!

>Ravens pov<

Tsk. These Gem twins are so irritating they even made throw a chair. I cant believe this!

I got up and groand.

"What is she going to do?" I heard someone whisper.

I'll show you what I'm going to do.

I took a step forward and I punched Julie right in the jaw line. I looked at Jewel and she ran away.

"Oh my god! Raven are you ok?" I heard Sapphire ask and walk up to me.

"Oh yah I'm fine." I said nodding.

"What happened?" She asked worried.

"Oh nothing just a little drama." I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh."

"Where's your food?" I asked changing the subject and leading her to the table.

"Oh.." She sighed. "I uh... Forgot it the table because I was wondering what happened..?" She said more of a question than an answer. "How about you?" She asked.

"I told Kiara to take it to the table." I said. "I'll share some food with you." I got to the table and saw Kiara waving at us.

"Ok then."

>Kiaras pov<

What's taking so long?

I sat there at the table waiting for Raven and Sapphire.

"Did you see that?" Someone asked.

"See what?" The other girl asked.

"Raven punched Julie and Jewel ran away and they started the fight." She said.

I saw Jewel run right past are table crying.

Aww poor thing doesn't know how to defend herself even though she's the one who started the fight. I giggled to myself and saw Raven and Sapphire walking towards the table.

"Hey Kiara!" Sapphire said waving her hand at me.

"Hi!" I said taking a sip of my soda.

"Soo.." I said while they were taking a seat. "Congrats Raven."

"Thanks." She said rolling her eyes and taking a bite of her food.

"Here." Raven said passing some food to Sapphire.

"Thanks." Sapphire said taking the food.

"No problem." Raven said nodding.

"What happened to your food?" I asked.

"Long story short." Sapphire said shrugging.

"Sapphire I have a question." I said changing the subject.

"Yah what's up?"

"Can I call you Saph for short?"

"Hmm... yah I don't mind I like it." She said smiling and taking a bite of her food.

Yes. "Yay!" I said with a grin.

"Who were those girls?" Saph asked.

"There the Gem twins.." Raven said with a sigh. "They think they're popular and stuff."

"Oh."

"Yah."

•••

>Sapphires pov<

"Oh thank goodness class is over." Ravens said with a sigh. "So are you gonna join a sport Saph?"

"Hmm... maybe I don't know. What about you guys?" I asked closing my locker.

"Of course!" Kiara said.

"Oh what sport?" I asked raising my eyebrow and following them to the football field?

We sat down on the bleachers. "Were playing soccer!" Kiara said.

"Soccer?!" Raven asked shocked.

"Haha just kidding!" Kiara said quick.

Raven shrugged and I laughed.

"We're going to play softball!" She said excited.

"Now that's more like it!" Raven said. "So what about you Saph?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

Hmm... What to do.

"I'll join softball too." I said.

"Yay!" They said in sync and hugged me.