LAY / XIUMIN / D.O / BAEKHYUN / SUHO / KRIS / CHANYEOL

LAY

Lay is the 6th member revealed by SM.

. Lay is positioned as the main dancer, and entered the EXO-M subgroups.

. Lay (레이) his full name is Zhang Yi Xing (张艺兴).

. Lay was born on October 7, 1991. ± 177cm height.

. Lay is a hardworking-type and diligent person. He can exercise until 3 am.

. Because of his hard work, Lay is chosen by SM to substitute Jonghyun at SHINee World Concert in Japan.

. At the SWC(SHINee WORLD CONCERT), replacing Jonghyun, Lay was dancing Lucifer.

. Lay’s hometown is Changsha, Hunan (China).

. Lay got the third winner in the TV Star Academy in 2005.

. His hobbies are singing, listening to music and sleeping.

. Lay really like to talk ‘Yes, of course.’

. For Lay, mother and grandmother are the most important people in his life.

. Lay likes to play basketball. And according to him the shameful thing from playing basketball is acting cool.

. Lay regarded himself as the ‘biggest competitors’.

 If he gets stress he would choose listening to music or having a shower.

.Lay has been well known since childhood, because once he frequently appears on TV Show.

. When he joined the singing contest, he is asked by MC, what to do with the money he wins? And Lay replied ‘To assist grandmothers in order to quickly recover’

. Lay also good at playing piano and guitar.

XIUMIN

SM revealed the 7th member, Xiu Min.

. Xiu Min positioned as Lead Vocalist, and into subgroups EXO-M.

. Xiu Min (씨우민) his full name is Kim Min Seok (김민석)

. Xiu Min was born on March 26, 1990. ± 173cm height.

. Xiu Min really like singing and dancing too. He has a movement that is rated ‘Excellent’.

. Xiu Min also good at martial arts. He could do taekwondo, wushu, fencing can.

. Many Netizens commented that he is a male version of Sohee ‘Wonder Girls’.

. Xiu Min had a lot of fanboys in China. Because according to them, Xiu Min was cute, handsome, and ‘manly’.

. Xiu Min ever mentioned by Amber f(x) on the album ‘Pinocchio’.

. Xiu Min is called ‘Minseokie-oppa’ by Amber.

.  he was nicknamed ‘Lil Fattie’ by his fans in China

. Xiu Min won SM Everysing Contest in 2008, he was able to win the 2nd winner.

D.O

  8th member revealed by SM is D.O.

. D.O positioned as the main vocalist on the EXO-K.

. DO (디오) Do Kyung Soo is his real name (도경수)

. The name ‘D.O’ is pronounced to be ‘Dio’