Chapter Three Discussion

When Naruto finally fell asleep, Gaara slowly released himself from his bed roll, and snuck out of the tent. The red-head walked several feet before quietly calling out to the man they had just spoken to a little over an hour ago.
"Itachi? Itachi-San.." Before him the man appeared, standing up straight, and coughed several times.
"I'm still not used to the whole being able to teleport thing... or hearing a voice call out to me in the middle of my night." The man scolded.
"I'm sorry, and hey you could just view it from my angle.. actually that might just be even more confusing." The Kazekage muttered.
"You manipulate time for him as well I assume?" Itachi inquired.
"Yes.. it was rather easy." Gaara answered.
"So you weren't kidding.. he really hasn't figured it out?" The raccoon shook his head.
"The first thing he did was walk to the woman behind the desk and ask for his clothing, he didn't even realize I was there next to him." The black-haired man dragged a hand down his face and sweatdropped.
"Oh, I see.. well he always was an idiot. So what bit you?"
"Medication."
"Did you even think about how it would take effect to your kin?" Itachi scolded.
"They knew." Gaara shrugged.
"At least that much.. what of my brother?" The Uchiha's tone grew stern.
"He has your eyes and Susano... that's all I know."
"Gaara-kun? What are you doing up? Oh hi Itachi-San.." A sleepy Naruto poked his head out of the tent.
"Don't worry about it Naruto, I'll be inside in a second." Gaara smiled back at the blonde, and he sank back into the tent.
"How long are you planning on keeping that up?" Itachi's tone grew even more serious than before.
"As long as I can.. I didn't have an exact date in which I thought I would tell him." Gaara shuffled awkwardly under Itachi's angry gaze.
"You can't do that to him!" He barked as quietly as he could. "You don't know what that could do to him!"
"And what? Watch him fall apart after hearing what I have to say?! Hell no that's not worth it! I'm going to show him a good time until he realizes." The red-head shot back. The Uchiha gained his composure once more, and asked in a tone as calm as he could get it.
"You're saying he just woke up today?" Gaara nodded. "How long have you guys been here?"
"Four months." The red-head concluded.
"And he just woke up?!" Itachi's mouth dropped open.
"Yep.."
"At least he didn't take years like Sarutobi.. he's still asleep..." The black-haired man sighed.
"Don't you have to have a soul to wake up though? I mean he sealed his inside of a reaper." The Kazekage inquired.
"It usually takes a year for a soul to regrow here, but he's years late. I'm starting to worry that he will never wake." The Uchiha finished.
"I'm sorry to hear that... I'm sorry in general actually." Gaara filled with guilt.
"It's fine, what's done is done. At least Minato can take his place once again here. And Kushina can think about her son proudly, hoping her son has become a hero."
"Well, he is a hero." Gaara looked into the man's dark eyes.
"Yes and no, as long as a fragment of Kurama is inside of him, the Akatsuki will be after him. Even if he is hidden in the middle of no where, he can be used to get the nine-tails."
"Gaara-Kun...!" Naruto whined, poking his head out of the tent once again.
"One second Naruto, relax." Gaara hissed at the boy. The blonde shrank back into the tent and the raccoon turned back to the rouge ninja. "I'll just have to manipulate his views a little while longer, I'll tell him as soon as I know that he's becoming suspicious."
"Tell me what?"
"Oh, don't worry it's just something to do with your birthday. Now get back in that tent before I don't come back at all." Naruto shot back into the tent once again.
"What are you going to do for his friends? And what if he starts getting flashbacks of what happened?"
"Well if he starts getting flashbacks then like I said I'm going to tell him." Gaara slightly huffed.
"What are you going to do other than mess with his surroundings?"
"I'm going to make him happier than he's ever been.. now I better go before he pokes his head out again." They both
chuckled.
"Alright, good night.. and good luck Kazekage-Sama." The Uchiha waved, and disappeared into the night.

"Why were you talking to Itachi-San about my birthday?" Naruto inquired as soon as Gaara entered the tent.
"Don't worry about it, if I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise!" Gaara snickered as he settled next to the blonde. The blonde pulled himself closer to the Kazekage and layed his head on the mans chest. Warmth filled the red-heads heart as he lightly rested a hand on the fox's fuzzy head. "Good night Naruto." Gaara whispered.
"Good night.. Gaara." Naruto murmured.