The Demons Inside - Chapter 1.

Every day is almost the same. I groggily wake up, I face the blistering sun shimmering down on my face from a different hotel window, I brush my teeth with the same old toothbrush, I comb my hair with the same old teal brush with missing bristles. I run my tedious schedule day by day, from place to place, and at last I perform for all to hear and see and soak up with their hearts. You'd think I'd be overjoyed and live the life, wouldn't you? Some days I barely have the will to go on. I think it's time to pull the rope, you know? But then there's something that reminds me that it's not over. I don't know exactly what, but I know it's there. And it will continue to be there for as long as I know.

   It's definitely a struggle living with depression, but it's something I've adjusted to. It's crazy to feel so empty at times when really I do have it all. But instead of staring at these blank blue lines and fill millions of them up with the inner most darkest corners of the house in my mind, keeping them for years on end and watching them fade, peel an rip like the walls of my soul...I can put them to good use. Developing my journal entries into song lyrics is what I live for, It sure can lift a burden or two from my shoulders. Knowing that someone out there can relate to these lyrics is overwhelming. Maybe that's what's keeping me on this earth, but I know it's simply not just that. It's something more. As I said, I don't know exactly what, but I know it will always be here and I thrive for it.

  My demons sure can run,pretty fast, too, but not in the least will be able to hide. That is, if I keep chasing them.