Ara no!

(Ara's point of view)
The boys and I took a short break by the river for about 5 minutes, during that time we let our mounts wander around for a bit.

I stood at the bank of the river, worrying about jacy. It was like shes in a whole new world its strange for her to act like this. I sighed and looked at the nature around us, just then I heard foot steps coming my way, they were faint, heavy steps crushing the dead leaves under then, it sounded like they were only a block away and then I heard Add's and Raven's voice.

I turned around to greet them
"Hey"

"Yo"
"Hey"

they replied "How you holding up? I noticed how odd Jacy has been acting, is everything alright?" Add asked "Yeah, at least I hope. She's been out of it, idk can't really explain it, its like she's in a whole new world. Strange." I looked at Jacy, studying her body language, for generations now my family has guarded the seal and studied everything we can about the nine-tailed fox, me and Jacy grew up together as well so were like bigger then just best friends, but this is the first time I've seen her like this. "Well whatever the case is, we should hurry and get going." Raven's voice brought me back to life, "r-right, let's go" Add nodded and i whistled for Jacy.

(Add's point of view)
I got off of Blitzen and walked over to Raven "yo dude, have you see how odd Jacy's been?" Raven looked at Add, then to where Ara stood by the bank and then to Jacy snooping around the trees. "Yeah, iv been thinking about it for the whole trip, i have to say, I have a bad feeling."

(Ara's point over view)
We were about 15 minutes away from Hamel when something stopped us in our tracks. There, right in front of us where 5 cloaked black figures. We stood there looking at each other for about 5 second and then they attacked us. One on Add, one on Raven and the other three came rushing at me. With out hesitation, I quickly whipped out my Spear and encountered them with a Wolf Stance 2: Wind Wedge attack, but as they fell back they throw a smoke bomb and covered all of us in the cloud of black smoke.

One moment there rushing at us, the next were in a cloud of smoke. I tried desperately to clear the smoke but it was to thick. I could hear Add's Nasod Dynamo agents Claws, Raven's Blade and Nasod Arm agents chain and then Ching, something hit my spear.

I looked around to see where the attackers came at me from, but couldn't see anything, suddenly another attacker came up behind me and knocked me unconscious. That last thing I can remember is my face hitting the dirt ground.