My life

Chapter 1 leaving

September 3 2019

*beep *beep*beep My alarm clock goes off . "Great now I have to say goodbye to everyone and everything just to go to stupid college" . As I walk down stairs my dog Bella is running to me with her ears back I know I'm going to miss her. I pet her then go into the living room . "Hey Tara are you excited for your first day of college ?" Said my mom. "Not really I said I have to say goodbye to you and dad , Bella , the lizard , fish , and chickens and all my friends". " I know it's going to be hard but your going to BloomsBerg to become a history teacher" she said. " I know I'm going to pack". I went upstairs to pack Bella is starring at me in a sad puppy dog way . I say I love you as I'm packing. I finished pretty fast . I take all my stuff downstairs. Then my dad grabs it and loads it into my car for me. I hug my dad then my mom and tell them both I love them , as I go to get into my car Bella is sitting there "bye Bella I love you I say then she licks my face which she got dog slobber all over it" . I get into the car and text all my friends and tell them bye. Then I go . It's a few hour drive all the way there so this is going to be fun i think . After about 20 minutes of driving I stop to get something to eat which by the way sucked , after a few hours I'm arriving at the college . I walk into the college building , now i have to sign in I think to myself but where's the desk? Then there he is I can't stop staring because he's just so different , beautiful we lock eyes . He comes up to me "Hi I'm Mike And you are ? " I'm uh I forgot my name for a second looking down at the ground looking up I say Tara" . "what's your schedule ? " He asks, I hand him my yellow crumpled paper . "We have almost every class together" he smiles. I smile back. "So I say you like history to I'm guessing ?" Yeah he laughs then mumbles something i didn't understand I say "sorry what" " oh uh inside joke haha"." Oh okay I say" " well I guess I'll be seeing you around bye" he says dreamily i think to myself there's something different about him. Then I remember I have to find the desk I walk a little farther and there it is I tell the guy my name he says okay your room is 36 on floor B . When I get to my room there's this girl with brown hair she says her name is Bri. She tells me we are roommates and we almost instantly hit it off. She helps me unpack. When we are done she asks me if I want to go to the café down stairs I say sure then we walk down there . When we get there Mike's there Bri sees me looking at him she says "don't waste your time he might be uncontrollably Gorgeous but he never gives anyone the time of day" we were talking early he seems nice i said . "You mean he actually talked to you ? " "Well yeah." "He never talks to anybody ever he just smiles and nods" he didn't with me I say." Wow " she gasps . "Maybe you guys could be a thing ask him out ask him out!" she says way to excitedly . "Maybe i don't know if I should " you deffinetly should ! She says . " Alright next time he comes up to me if he does!" Which he probably won't I was thinking.