Short Stories 1

This is my first short story in the series i will writ. please vote leave comments and give me ideas for the next stories. Please make sure there are simple and to the point so they are easy to make into stories.

Thank you!!

It was a cold winters night. The moon shone through the canopy and the wind whistled and blue a gentle breeze causing the bushes to sway gently in the wind.

Luke started the long journey home. Even though it was only 4:30, the night had started to set in. Yet again Luke had been in detention goodness knows what for but probably for his lateness.

"Oh god" Luke shouted " i should have been home for 4:00" Luke had only just remembered what his mum had told him.

Before Luke left for school this morning

"Luke!!"

" Yes mum"

"Please don't be late home from school today i have a date with my new boy friend and i need you to look after your sister"

"Ok"

"That means be on time to your lessons and avoid getting detentions"

"Yes mum"

"Did you hear me"

"Yes"

"And avoid that tone mister"

"Sorry mum got to go going to miss the bus. Bye."

Back in present day

Luke ran home quickly, taking home as many short cuts as possible. As quick as a bullet he ran past the dog from down the road and right into the front door that was locked. "ouch"

Luke hammered on the door. "Mum Lilly are you in"

Lily was Luke's younger sister. She was 10 yrs. old and he was 16 yrs. old. It was getting colder by the minute and there was still no answer at the door. " Come on help me here its getting colder"

Slowly the door handle started to move downward. A shiver went through looks spine.

The door opened but nothing stood there. slowly these green slimy finger rapped around the door frame. Then this green ugly face jumped from around the door.

"Boo"

"Argh" screamed Luke. He jumped back in surprise.

"Ha ha ha ha" Came the laugh from behind the mask. Luke leaned forward and grabbed the mask to unmask the monster.

"Lilly, you little monster. what do you think you are playing at"

"Well mum has gone on her date. and i wanted to get my own back on you for having yet another detention for being late oh yeah and i can look after my self you know."

"Wait how do you know about the detention?"

" School rang mum about what you have been up too, oh and she wants to speak with you when she gets home"

"No i knew that was coming. well any way you bed time."

"Yes mum"

"Stop that check monster"

"Night"

"Night Lilly sweet dreams"