Typical

Please vote for me and leave comments. plz give me ideas and inspiration for the next ones.

Dedicated to hiyagal and lulucrystal9 for helping and inspiring me.

I hate foxes. I have always said that since i was young. You know hate is such a powerful word. I now have respect for these magnificent creatures. since that day.

This is how it all began:

I was 7 when it all began. Loved doing all the usually things a 7 year old did. But most of all i loved playing in the woods at the back of the house.

If you didn't find me in my bedroom you would find me in the wood building dens etc. I loved nature and all the animals. But when it comes to foxes i would run away from them, into my bedroom and under the duvet. The thing that scared me the most about them is what damage they can do to others.

One day i went into the forest to look for some frogs and flowers for my flower pressing book. That was another hobby of mine flower pressing. Then i saw a shadow move out of the corner of my eye. Slowly i edged forward...

The next thing i knew was i was surrounded by men and women with masks on. There were wires coming out of me and in any direction. My mum came up to me to comfort me. I was so scared, i has no idea what had happened to me.

Then the doctor came up to me and explained that i was out in the woods and my mum called for me to come in for dinner, but i never came. After that she came looking for me and found me lying in conscience on the floor.  Next to me she found a fox. Staying by my side. Protecting me.  Mum called the ambulance straight away. Thats basically how i end up here.

Then i released i had got bitten by a fox.

A few days later i was out of hospital, but i was lucky according to the doctors i could have nearly died.

Thanks to them foxes i now have more respect for them. Every weekend i now go down to animal hospitals to help the foxes recover.

I quiet love foxes now. thanks to that day. 

In my opinion the fox thta stood by me, didn't hurt me at all. I believe thta he was protecting me. Front he real fox that hurt me. I sometimes go up to the forest and see the cute ox waiting for me,we sit and I chat to him. He may not understand me but he is like my friend