How It All Began

The new girl. That's what I was called. With my pretty brown eyes and my eccentric personality. They did not know me and I did not know them.

My first day I received countless stares. It was troublesome considering I barely knew anyone. The few people I was familiar with already had a whole new circle of friends.

I didn't let it worry me too much. "I walked in alone and I'll be okay alone" was my motto for the day. While they looked at me with envy, lust and curiosity I was ready to go home.

Go home and eat leftovers and powerade. Watch TV for a while and cozy on up with a nice book. Something that required further educating myself, yet was also relaxing.

So I walked from class to class until I saw him. I knew he was different, but what I didn't know was how much he was going to mean to me.

His presence was intimidating, but I found comfort from his aura. He was peaceful, yet bold. In a way he was my safe haven. He was so captivating that I found myself staring at him. Wanting to be apart of his everyday life and circle.

Just that thought alone came so quick. He introduced himself as Xzavier. His voice, so alluring and husky, I wondered how my name would sound coming from his beautiful mouth. Did I mention that Colgate smile he flashed ever so carelessly? Like he didn't know the havoc he was raising in my stomach.

Xzavier introduced me to his friends. Now when I meant I wanted to be a part of his everyday life I did not know it would get chaotic. That was until I saw him swoon over this one particular girl. He didn't even have to say it. It was all in his eyes. And thats when I knew I was a goner. I knew no matter what I would always make sure he was happy. Even if that meant, he wouldn't be with me.

It was a lost cause before it started. And I was just hopeless. Nothing was going to be able to save me from the deep, dark, abyss of my own self.