So while I was at school with some of my friends name kelly and Brenda and some other, I first saw this guy name Alex I fell for him cause he looked so cool and cute so I told my best friend kelly she was surprised I even told Brenda, every time I go near or see him I always blush or smile and kelly smiles with me but then its been 1 year I still haven't talked to him I really wanted to talk to him but I was too shy, my best friend kelly sister wrote a love letter and told me to send it to him but I couldn't I was nervous and scared it gave me the chills to go near him so I didn't gave him the letter and I ask one of his friends to give him the letter but I end up didn't I just told her to tell him that there's this girl who liked him and she did so then one day he started staring at me and staring at my best friend kelly, every since then once and a while she been bumping into him and I bumped into him sometimes, and now its been 4th quarter and I still don't have the guts to talk to him I've always been waiting for him to be the first to talk to me and ill talk to him when he talk to me but I know if I wouldn't go talk to him then he wouldn't talk to me I always see him at lunch and sometime during passing period and its almost time to go to high school and idk if well be in the same high school and if well ever see each other again.