Okasis?

~~~Zane~~~
I was getting worried. Theo and Fluster haven't came back from their shift yet. I never get worried but, over my guards I'd do anything for them. I need to know where they are.

----Four Hours Later----
I was just sitting on the the balcony. I was waiting for Theo and Fluster still.

"Hey sweetheart. Mommy thought-" I cut her off and pointed to my door.

"I need to be alone." I demanded. All she did is sigh. Right when she got to the door she looked at me.

"Zane, if this is about the Camion Village?" Mom asked. I looked at her.

"She isn't dead. She's just scared because of the things she must have heard." I said. She nodded.

"Theo and Fluster are on their way." she said. I sighed and she shut my door.

"Why father?" I asked myself, "Why did you have to burn their village?"  I stood up and yawned. I heard two horses. I looked back and saw Theo and Fluster. I smiled and ran downstairs. My mother told me to sit in the ballroom. I nodded. I wait for an hour. In walked four Gaurds and my mother. I heard a lady groan.

"Let me go!" she demanded. The guards shoved her towards me. She was in a dress, a beautiful, dark grey, laced dress(above). She clenched her jaw and bowed. I saw bruises on her arms from the guards. She must have noticed and look at them. She just shrugged them off.

"Zane, this is Melanie, daughter of the former Lord of Camion Village." I stood up and walked over to her. She looked scared. I chuckled. I held out my hand for her.

"I'm Zane Ro'maeve. The next in line for the thrown" I said and grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"I'm Melanie Fraseion. Former next in line for Camion Village." She said and she was blushing.

~~Melanie's P.O.V.~~

He was kissing my hand. I smiled.

"I'm Melanie Fraseion. Former next in line for Camion Village." I said. I felt my cheeks heat. Something I noticed was Zane was wearing a mask.

"How about you kids go talk in the Library?" Mrs. Ro'maeve suggested. Zane looked at me. I shrugged.

"Sure thing mom." He said and lead me through he castle. He opened a door and I saw a four story Library. I gasped and walked in to the middle of the room.

"This is beautiful." I stated. I looked at Zane and saw his mask lift up.

"You're beautiful." he whispered trying to make sure I didn't hear. I blushed and pretended not to hear. I walked to the very beautifully carved wood. I ran my fingers over it. "So you like it?" He asked. I turned to find him laying on the couch.

"Of course I do! Thank you!" I thanked. He chuckled.

I promised a longer chapter and here you go! I will try to make longer one.