Prologe-

Hi there my lil jelly beans!!! Ma names Tori, Tori Asher.

I am 17 yrs old. I live with my mom in NY, everything is great. Ok now onto another thing, I dye my hair a lot, oh I also love black. and jelly beans.

Right now my hair is a mixture of dark brown, then pink, then purple. (The picture above is what Tori looks like and what her original hair looks like. Also her dyed hair to the side)

Right now everything's I great, I moved away from California a year ago because I was bullied. I was what they called 'innocent' but now I'm anything but that.

My mom had gotten a job as a doctor so we are pretty rich, but that doesn't mean I'm a snob about it.

What sucks is that she's never home because of her job but whatever I don't care I'm used to it.

Ok so that was me yesterday ^^^^^

And today is the day disaster starts. THE DAY ALL JELLY BEANS BECOME DEMOLISHED. Ok maybe not that bad, because trust me, that's BAD. Anyways let's start the next day....

"WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHEN! WHAT! WHYYYY!!!!!!!!!" And this ladies and gentle men, is me having a full on child act I like to call whining.

"Tori we have to go back to California I'm sorry  but I was promoted  and the job takes place over there. I know what happened but it's been a year and look at you now, you are beautiful and strong. I'm sorry honey but I've already bought a house there so-"

"UGH YOU DON'T EVEN NEED MORE MONEY! UGHHHHH WHY I DONT WANNA GO BACK MOMMY!" I pout huffing crossing my arms.

My mom sighs before walking away mumbling "then stay here and live on the streets with Crazy Al." And just like that I was upstairs packing, I am not living with that crazy homeless guy.

One time I found him yelling at a banana peel for almost making him fall, I legit had to break up the fight between him and the fruit. It was weird...

And who knew that that one sentence made me finished and prepared to go back to the one place I dread. Home.

God pray for me.

..¥%|¥%~•^~^~^~¥%|%|%¥|%

Ok so that's the first start of this book, I will make sure to update each book and I hope I start getting the hang of writing.

Anyways bye my lil munchkins! ;}

-Hay