Monday-Part 1

Quick note before you start reading:
I won't refer to the "Yandere" as Yandere-Chan. She will have a regular name just like all the other students, and it's up to you to figure out who it is. Just wanted to let you know before reading :)

-7:19 A.M. Alex's POV-

I sat over my sketchbook, irritated as heck. I already hated it here. You see, my family generates from Japan, and my Mom got this bright idea that I should stay here in a suburb near Tokyo for a year by myself so I could see my "heritage".
The most Japanese thing I've done is watch some Sword Art Online and Black Butler. Otherwise, I'm pure blood American.

Of course, the real reason she sent me to this stupid town was because she wanted a break from her annoying daughter. I can be pretty blunt sometimes, but I don't think I'm so bad that she should send me off to Japan. I think she just doesn't like that I'm not as involved in Japanese culture as I could be.

However, my mom and uncle still speak Japanese, so I already knew perfectly well when students were calling me things behind my back.

"Hey, I can still speak Japanese you know!" I snapped to the students talking at the table near me.
One of them shot me a glance and looked back at their friends. She whispered something and turned to me. I could tell she was shy, she was hunched over, her hair framed her face, and she wore small black glasses.
"Can you say something in English?" She said quietly in a high pitched voice.

I rolled my eyes and said some not-so-great things about her snickering friends in English.
Her eyes were wide and eager. "What does that mean?"
"It's a...," I thought for a moment,"it's a formal way to say hello and introduce yourself." I looked down and continued drawing.

So help me, if another student asked me to say something in English I would strangle them. I had only been here less than 20 minutes and around 6 students had asked me. I decided I would have to start charging them.

I continued drawing Sinon, my favorite anime character, in my sketchbook. I had been practicing for a few months now, and I was really getting the hang of it.

"You should join the art club!" A student said, smiling as she sat down beside me. I blushed. "Thanks." I said, adjusting my glasses slightly. The student held out her hand. "I'm Saki Hamada. Nice to meet you."
I smiled. Finally someone who treated me like a person. "I'm Alex Yang." I said, shaking her hand. "Pleased to meet you."

She tilted her head slightly. "Isn't Alex typically more of an English name?" She questioned.
I nodded. "I actually moved here from America, but my family is Japanese." It was the billionth time I explained it today, and I was getting used to it.
She nodded, quickly understanding. "So... you can speak English?"
"Are you going to ask me to speak in it?" I said, smiling, but showing a tiny hint of mock annoyance in my voice.

Saki smiled. "No way! I'm sure you've gotten enough of that today!" She leaned down and whispered in English,"..but just bewteen the two of us... I can speak English too. I took several advanced courses. Finally I know someone who speaks the same languages as me!" She said, laughing.

I grinned. I was just as exited to meet someone who spoke English as she was. I noticed some girls staring at us and whispering.
"What's with them?" I whispered in English.
"They just like to gossip... I've been here for a few years now and still don't have many friends... They probably think I'm desperate for hanging out with the new student..." she paused for a moment, but then her eyes grew wide. She held up her hands in defense,"I-I didn't mean it like that! I just mean, you don't know anyone yet, and they might think I'm trying to make you think I'm cool, or whatever. Uh, sorry." She said, apologizing quickly. Her face was red, and she was flustered.
"Don't worry about it! I get what you mean... Hey, if I were you, I probably wouldn't have come over to me either!" I said, laughing. She blushed.

"Here, for actually treating me like a real person, I'll get those girls out of your hair for you."
"Really?"
"Yeah, no prob."

It probably wasn't a good idea to have that whole conversation in English, because now we were getting a lot of weird looks from people.

"Thank you so much Saki~Chan, for telling me about all of the wonderful things at this school!" I said, playing up the friend card.
"Seriously? Saki~Chan? You two have talked for two minutes and you're already friends? Thanks, but stick with us. We'll get you to the top of that student pyramid quicker than ever!" One of the student's spoke up haughitly.
She got a quick, hard elbow to the ribs from another student. "You don't make any decisions without me, okay Yukki? Or you will be kicked from the group... Besides," she said, looking up at me,"I don't want any American filth in our club."
Geez, aren't these girls just some sugar and spice?
"Gee, Thanks for the offer Yukki, but I think I'll pass." I said sarcastically, walking off. Saki followed me to the other table.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry-" I put up my hand.
"Don't worry about it, okay? I can take care of myself."

-7:34 A.M. Saki's POV-

You can take care of yourself? You actually think you're safe?

I know things about this school you can't even imagine Alex... And when I tell you my plan...

You better accept...

Or you WILL be in great danger.