First and Last

You were unexpected.

When we were 9th graders you showed care and willingness to be close to me even though I was mean to you. But since the day when my friend told you that I don't like you, you gave up easily but I never cared at that moment.

When suddenly ,we were still classmates in the 10th grade. I kinda hate it but weeks passed and we seemed to not care for each other.

We have different worlds.

As the following weeks go by, it never changed then one day a common friend of ours told me that she knows someone who is in to me that I'm somebody's type.

As a teenage girl of course you'll get curious so I made her drop the name of the guy and surprisingly it was you.

I said "nah, he's in to me since 9th grade I already knew that" but they insisted.

That we were meant to be and we should date each other.

In my mind I was like "Oh, he's a playboy? Should I really date him? But we barely know each other? Well he's the most handsome guy in the campus, he's a MVP in basketball, an intelligent one also and he's cool. Who would turn him down? Well I mean it's a privilege"

That long thought of mine made me confuse and it got me a lot more confused when he actually texted me first. (Though we send group messages to each other.)

But I just got his number from a friend and he didn't know it was my number but unbelievably he knows. I was surprised and speechless.

My body shivered with joy with a slight confusion how did he predict it was me or did he get my number from a common friend?

My mind was so confused at that time.

The confusion went on as the weeks passed by.

Fate is really into us.

Almost every grouping in the class we are in the same group and we also ended up as the representative in one of the event in our school.

That was the day when we talked without fighting with each other.

Yes, if we talk an argument will follow.

That time I was actually from a broken heart since my ex boyfriend and I broke up. And he was also broken at that time and quite bitter. We're the same actually.

But we have different insights and ideas.

But I guess the saying "The more you hate, the more you love is true"

I don't when it all started but just one day I just woke up and realized that I love him. We text at night when we are resting in our separate beds in our respective dorms and most of the time quarrelling.

I like to call it LQ or a lovers' quarrel. But sad to say I he had a fling at that moment when I already realized that I liked him. I was sad and depressed with the situation.

I cried almost every night.

My roommates are my evidences with this.

I hug my big pillow and sob away all the pain that I was experiencing and asking God when this end will.

As time goes by I agreed with myself that I will move on.

I will be happy and no more tears will drop in my precious eye because of that guy.

I focused in my studies.

Distracted myself with friends.

It was kinda effective until one day I notice myself still staring at you. Still thinking about you.