Scar! Part 1

" Hello This Is Channel 5 Action News  And We Are Reporting On How Many Murders There Have Been In The Past Week We tHink Its One Person.They Have Written On Walls Saying The Same Thing"I'm Everywh-"

I turned off the T.V " They Think Telling Everyone There Was A Good Idea? Please I'm Everywhere"

It All Sarted 3 years ago

I Was 12 When Me And My Mom where In A Car...

  "Mommy where We Going?" I asked

" We Are Going To Pick Up your Brother Hunny" she replied.

"Okay Mommy" and with that we turned down the street to the road and a car crashed into us.

My mom was okay but since I was sitting in the front I got pieces of glass stuck into my face and my neck. I was rushed to the hosital.

They Stiched it and said ill be okay to go to school the next day.

I walked into school and imiddently getting called names such as Ugly, Stiches.

I ran out of the school and straight to the hospital to get my stiches takin out. They took them out and they left scars. I thought oh wellno more name calling so i went back to school.

when i got there I was still being called names. Ugly was still one but my favorite was Scar...

I walked home and grabed my knife... "I'ma name you Blaze." i said and grabbed it. I Looked in my mirror and saw my eyes turn Red. I thought that was new. and i  went to school... with blaze in my pocket. right when i walked in i heard people wispering wow her eyes, there red! and ect.

I went into the girls bathroom and saw one of my many bullys."Why Hello"i said to her. "what do you want scar?" "this" I cut Scar Onto Her forhead and Wrote on the wall in the bathroom with her blood' I'm Everywhere" then ran out of school to my house. My Eyes where now black at this poing and i saw my whole family sittin on my couch. whitch is Matt my older brother Lily my 3 year old sister and my mom and dad. I walked up to them and killed them the same way i did to my bully and wrote the same thing.

....

I regret it...

 I miss them...

Eyeless Jack Found Me and Took Me To Slenderman And I Became A Creepy Pasta...

I Now Live With Jack and Jeff the Killer and his Girl friend Bunny.

Everytime I Go To Kill Someone I sing This Song :

1,2 I'm Coming For You

34 better lock your door

cause Scar is gonna get you.

and thats when I attack...

So Whatch Out

I'm Coming

I'm Everywhere!

~~~~~~~~'

If You Wanna Read About This Bunny Carecter Read The Link Below

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7843050-s-b-soulless-bunny