a little after one in the morning

I love you and wish you could be here with me. I've been looking at a blank page for more than 10 minutes. Damn it I can't focus. But enough of rambling I really want to hold you,call you mine and just kiss your cute little face. I want to hold you princess. There's so many things I want to do with you. Like take a long trip to all of my favorite places after hours because everything is better at night. Or take you shopping then to my favorite donut shop. Like take a trip to the beach and leave super early in the morning and stay there all day. I want you to be my number one supporter at my games. Hell even at my practices. Take you wherever you want to go not matter the time. Take you to my favorite burger joint. My favorite place to just sit and think. I want you to tell me all about your life and your favorite places. Take me on a trip to your favorite places. Or fuck all the fancy stuff let's order a pizza play old ass video games, watch stupid videos, do each others makeup like 13 year old, and just stay in and watch movies. We can even just go to sleep. If it makes you happy it makes me happy. All because when you're happy I'm happy and that's all I want.