Malec -One shot?

Malec fan fic:3
BY:unicornstrueself
SETTING:magnus' place
PLOT:Clary and Alec searching for a spell.(why idk lol,lazy I know)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Magnus walks into the room.
"I've been expecting you"
"But what exactly are you searching for?" Magnus said as he raised one eyebrow.
Alec couldn't get his eyes off him, he was checking him out, not even being subtle this time and just blurted out,
"You look nice today Magnus"
"Thank you:)" Magnus quietly said as he fixed his tie purposely.
He was wearing a black(sparkly of course) suit with black glittery tie.
"Where you going dressed like that?" Alec asked slightly smiling.
Magnus walked up to Alec smirking and whispered into his ear,
"On a date, with you"
Alec looks him straight in the eyes and starts to breathe heavily, not able to quite catch his breath
"I-Look Magnus, I-I don't know how I feel yet-"
Alec's face started turning a rosy shade of pink he never asked anybody out, and no one ever asked him. He had never been in a relationship period. He felt a little uncomfortable since Clary was standing only 20 ft away, and knowing that she could tell this all to Jace and he still wasn't sure how he felt about him either. Clary still in the background pretending to search for a spell when she is actually just brought Alec here to discuss his feelings with Magnus.
"Sorry I misunderstood your long-looks as flirtation" Magnus continued,with a hint of sarcasm.
Alec closed his eyes, and for just a second thought about how he could reveal his feelings for Magnus. This just wasn't his kinda thing.But he couldn't let magnus walk out that door, not again.
"Magnus wait-" Alec stuttered.
"What I feel for you-I don't know what it is but, I'm willing to find out"
Magnus flashed a smile at him.
"So how about that date:)?"
Totally forgetting Clary was even there, Alec walked up to magnus with great determination and confidence grabbed the warlock by his tie pulled him in close and the two passionately kissed.
Meanwhile......
*Clary in the distance texting "Guyzz Malec is finally happening, Jace bro you owe me 5$ :3"
THE END😁 idk what I'm doing with my life