Chapter 3

I DO NOT OWN SVTFoE.

"Who is that?"

"What was the Marco?"

"I asked who she is?" Marco pointed in the mystery girl's direction.

Jackie scowled. "Why does it matter?"

Marco looked down at Jackie. She had murder in her eyes. "Um...well...you know. I just haven't seen her before. And seeing as I have everyone under my thumb, I just felt like I need to know."

"Oh, OK. Well, from what I know, she is the new foreign exchange student, but the word is that she is some kind of royalty. Star Flutterby or something."

"Cool, if you'll excuse me for a second." Marco pushed Jackie away and swayed over to the girl. He looked at her and saw a rainbow in the sky, but it seemed to just be hovering above her. Just an illusion, Marco thought. She was just standing there waving. Marco was running through a list of things to say in his head. He finally set on a killer opening line. He got in front of her and leaned on a locker. "Hey girl, is your dad a traffic cop, cause you got fine written all over you?"

She looked confused. "No, my dad is the king of Mewni." She stuck out her hand. "Hi, I'm Star Butterfly, princess of Mewni, but you can call me Star."

Marco shook Star's hand. "I'm Marco Diaz."

"Oh, your the infamous king of the school I've heard so much about."

"Yeah, and if I were you, you'd want the kings legion on your side." Marco leaned closer, star backed away.

"Thanks, but no thanks." Star ducked under Marco's arm. "I think I'm better picking out my own friends." She started to walk away. But Marco wasn't beaten yet, he took a slip of paper and through it with expert precision into her bag

"We'll see who picks whom. Star."