Camera - Ethan

you were so happy. a guy who you had crushed on for the last year had just asked you out, he was called James. he was only your second ever crush even though you were almost eighteen. for the first fifteen years of your life you had crushed on Ethan Dolan, but he was dating someone else so you had decided to move on even though you still liked him.

you were walking down the corridor when your friend came up to you and told you that Ethan had broken up with his girlfriend and he wanted to ask you out. you told her that James had just asked you out. you were upset that this timing was so bad because Ethan was still your biggest crush.

when you got home you got a text from Ethan

Hi y/n, so are you single now

No Eth I'm so sorry, James just asked me out

But I thought I was your biggest crush

You didnt want to answer that because then you would be unfaithful to James. You heard the doorbell ring and Ethan was standing there. "hey" he said, "can i come in"

"sure" you said and let him in, you guys didnt sit down just stood in the hallway.

"it's a shame you're dating James now, y/n, because you know you're really hot"

you smirked "oh i know" you both laughed, then he kissed you

it was really sudden but you loved it, and you tongued each other

when you finally broke away you realised Ethan was holding his phone up with the video on. he had filmed the whole kiss which was really passionate.

"what have you done, why did you do that" you said horrified

"i filmed it and i'll show it to James" he threatened

"what! dont do that then he will know i have been cheating on him, i really like him and i want to stay with him"

"you didnt let me finish... " he said aggressively. "i wont show it to James ... if you let me fuck you."

you realised the blackmail and you didnt want to agree but you knew you had to, you sort of wanted to have sex with him to be honest.

you nodded and he moved in grabbing your ass. "jump" he whispered so you did wrapping your legs around him. he laid you down on the bed really gently then he quickly took off all your clothes and his. he kissed you and started grinding on you then slowly moved him kisses down to your clit. his flicked his tongue in and out and ate you out and you moaned "come on daddy, im yours"

he smirked at you his mouth full of your juices "then prove it"

you were eager now so you grabbed his length and started pumping, he moaned. then you licked it to tease him before blowing on it and then sucking it moving your head up and down so he got the pleasure he wanted. he said "ok baby girl, that was proof you want me dont you"

"yes daddy ethan" you whispered. he lined up his length with your entrance and then thrusted into you. it hurt but then there was only pleasure, he thrusted harder and deeper into you and you moaned his name

"ethannn"

"fuck y/n, your so tight"

"ah daddy fuck me fuck me"

you both released your liquids at the same time and he pulled out panting.

"i love you ethan" you said, you didnt care any more about James because you knew Ethan was the best.

__________

i'm trying to get more people reading this, any tips guys??

please vote comment etc

love youuu

xx