Start

"I've had enough with your bullshit, Arie." My mom said with her cold voice, that sent shivers in my body.

Ugh. What did I do now?

I rolled my eyes. I don't know why she's like that. She's been a bitch to me since– I don't know when but it's driving me insane! I can't understand her sometimes. Well, if she's a bitch, then I'll be a bitch too.

"What now?" I said, boringly. This is what I always say everyday. Her, scolding me, and I'm just going to give her my in famous bored look and then, bam! She's gonna turn into a dragon.

"The guidance called me. They said you splash some cold water on a random student, and also, you disrespect another teacher!" She yelled, making me flinched.

"She's not just a random student. She's a bitch to me." I said.

She massage her temple. "I don't know what I'm going to do to you! You're a big mess in this family!"

Oh.

So fucking what.

I laugh bitterly. "Wow. Even once, I didn't even felt that I have a family," then I walked out.

A DAYS had passed and I'm sitting on my room. Same old shit. My mom scolding me and my dad is always there to stop the fight. My brother who is simply watching us, and I don't think he knows what's going on. But whatever.

"Madame?" I heard the maid knock on my room.

I didn't answer.

"Madamé?" She entered the room. Who the fuck do you think she is for her to enter my room!?

"Did I tell you to come in?! Moron!" I threw the tray in her face that is full of food and drinks.

She looks like she's about to cry.

"Don't fucking cry! You're entering my room without my permission." I said coldly and slam the door in het face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?" I heard my mom yelled from downstairs.

Here she go again...

"ARIESHA LOUISSE MORELL!"

Shit.

The next thing I knew is that my clothes are being thrown away in the cabinet by my mom. What the fuck!

"What the hell are you trying to do!?" I yelled.

"Guards! Bring this girl in Martin's room! Don't let her sneak and guide her!" My mom shouted. The guards were holding my shoulders and they dragged me to my fathers room.

"Get off me, fucking shit! Ugh!" They left me inside this room. It's empty, ever since mom and dad slept together, my dad's room is always empty. Ugh. Whatever.

Hours had passed and I'm still stucked in this room. I'm starving for fuck's sake and my mom wouldn't let me go! I bet that the guards are outside this room. Damn.

I heard my mom's voice outside, and the key's were making noise. The door burst open revealing my mom and the two body guards.

"Come with me." She walked away, I followed her downstairs and my eyes went wide and my jaw dropped when I saw two big bags near the door.

"Is this my clothes?" I tried to sound calm. I know this is my clothes, 'cause I don't remember anyone or one of my relatives that lives here. Who else would leave in this house?

I've seen this bags before! They were mine! What the fuck is happening!?

She's pissing me off.

"You're leaving."

WHAT?

I knew I heard it wrong.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed. Please tell me you're kidding! Fuck it! I know my mom, if she want things to happen, she will do it.

"I'm dead serious, Ariesha. You're nothing but a big mess." My mom said, coldly. I never seen her like this before. She's a cold hearted bitch. She's always mean to me but never this kind! Ah, shit.

"Your dad and I talked about this." She said, raising an eyebrow at me.

I looked at dad. He can't agree with this!?

"Dad?"

Dad is nothing but kind to me. I know he wouldn't agree with something like this. Leaving is a hard choice.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. But I think it's for the best."

Not my dad too.

Oh whatever.

"Where am I staying, mom?" I said emphasizing the word mom.

How I wish I could stay at my grandma's house. So I can still be free.

What her answer shocked me the most.

What the fuck?

"You'll be leaving the country."

Unedited.

Through out this story, I know it will be full of grammatical errors & typos. I'm not good at english so bear with me, please.

This will be in a taglish form.

pizzapuzzle