Chapter 4

"I told you to not touch him " I yell. Jean raised his eyebrows and let Karry's hand go. "Why? Is there something wrong? " I shook my head and quickly pull his hand. "Let me see your body. Is there any wound, bruises or something? "

I look concern. Suddenly he smirk. "Why do you want to see my body?  Am I turned you on?" I rolled my eyes and suddenly his hands was around me.

"get..off" I clenched my teeth and curse under my breath. But he ignore me and his hands continue to caressing my cheek. It feel weird and I don't know what I should to do.

"Jean! Get off and let me go!! "I yell. He smirk. He suddenly send me a shiver through my body. I never felt this scared. "Go awa-" suddenly he pressed his lips on mine.

With all my effort, I push him out of my bed. He only stare at me with anger."get out from my room..now." I said without looking to his face. He sigh,get up and stormed out from my room.

Suddenly I cried. I don't know why and tears can't stop rolling down. I quickly wipe it as fast as I could when I suddenly heard my mom's voice.

I quickly pull my blanket and pretend to sleep. I hope she won't disturb me. Just for this time. I sigh in relief when she entered my room she saw I was sleeping and went out back.

I get up back and putting my chin on my knees. Crying. But suddenly I realize, where's Karry? I didn't see him since Jean touching his hands.

I quickly get up and go search for him. I go downstairs, and every room downstairs but still. I can't find him. Suddenly I heard a scream.

I quickly ran. It was from my Jean's  room. "Jean. Open this door. " i knock his door several times until he finally open it.
"How did this doll can be in my room? He,also stare at me and he's moving!  Is he haunted? "

I shook my head and staring at his hands. It's getting worsen from the first time I saw his wound. Maybe he was holding Karry in a long time.

"Wait downstairs. I'll help you to clean up the wound. "  he nod and went downstairs. I just wondering. When did Karry went out from my room? 

I sigh and take Karry out from Jean's room. I take him back to my room. Suddenly he staring at me. He keeps staring at me without saying anything.

"What's wrong?  Is there anything on my face? "I stare back to him. He quickly turn his head and sigh."I hate seeing Jean with you. Plus, he tried to rape you just now. And you acting like nothing happened and you want to treat his wound?  I think you like him too that's why you don't want to fight just now. Are you that cheap? " he rolled his eyes.

I can't hold my tears back and I burst in tears there. I can't believe he would say that to me. "You don't have to accused me and insulting me. If you already hate me you can leave me now. YES I'M CHEAP. I'M CHEAP." i yell.

I stormed out from my room and went downstairs. Jean staring at me and raised his eyebrows. "What's wrong?  Are you crying?  Am I make you like this? " his,eyes widen.

I shook my head and tried to smile. "I'll take the first aid kit. Wait for me. " he nod and just letting a slow sigh.

I went to the kitchen and search for the first aid kit. When I found it, it was too high in the cupboard up there. Why did my mom put it in that such place?  I whining.

I drag a chair and quickly take the kit. Luckily I don't fell down. I quickly run to the living room with my injured leg. Wow..interesting.

"How can you run with your injured leg?  You'll make it worse." Jean said while smiling at my action. I just rolled my eyes and quickly help him with his wound.

"This is a last warning. Don't ever touch that doll. Please don't ask any questions and please excuse me now. " i get up and went upstairs back.

"I guess I want to take a,bath. " i mumbled alone and open my room door. Suddenly I saw Karry. He was standing there and staring at me. "Where are you going just now? " he raised an eyebrows.
I ignored him and quickly go to the toilet. I'll try my best to ignore him. I'll try my best.