CHAPTER 1

Set two months after the kiss...

Sherlock's POV

Sherlock rolled over and looked at the man lying beside him. He studied his mussed, blonde-grey hair that could only ever suit his blogger. He stared at his closed eyes; at his dainty, long eyelashes John hated. His gaze caught on his gorgeous lips; the lips he spent every moment - every moment he wasn't kissing them - thinking about.

A blush crept up his cheeks, just in time for John to open his eyes and discover.

"Goodmorning, my darling." John's voice was laced with the haziness always present after sleep. Somehow, Sherlock reflected, this only made his already sexy voice even sexier.

"Darling?" he replied, a smirk twisting his lips. "That's new."

John raised his eyebrow. "Do you like it?"

Sherlock leant over, kissing him long and passionately on the lips. "I do."

"That's good," John teased, "because I wasn't going to stop saying it either way." He leant forward, initiating the kiss this time. "Get up, my darling. If you're nice to me, I'll cook you breakfast."

Sherlock couldn't help but smile at how purposefully slow John rose out of bed. After stretching his arms up above his head and breathing in deep, he not-so-accidentally caught his finger on his pants, pulling them down far enough to allow him a glimpse of the thin hairs leading down into his underwear. Tugging on a shirt painfully slowly, John left the room with a suggestive glance back at Sherlock, leaving him flushed, frustrated, and more aroused than anyone should be before breakfast.

__________________

After waiting for his cock to return to its normal state, Sherlock followed the scent of breakfast into the kitchen. He walked up to John as if to hug him from behind before reaching around him to switch on the kettle. He could inflict torture too.

"What's for breakfast, my dear?" Sherlock asked, amusing himself.

"'My darling?' 'My dear?' What is with this sudden eruption of pet names?"

"I do not know. Perhaps we are reaching the next stage in our relationship," Sherlock replied, only half joking.

John's POV

"I do not know. Perhaps we are reaching the next stage in our relationship."

John's heart sunk. Their relationship had been slowly growing more intimate as the months flew past. At first, it was no more than the odd hand hold or the quick, dry brushing of John's lips over Sherlock's. After two months, they freely showed affection in public and spent their nights in each other's arms. Though it was never enough for John. He was selfish; he was in a constant state of yearning for more. He wanted - no, needed - Sherlock. All of him. But Sherlock wasn't ready, and John persisted in trying to convince himself he was okay with that.

After a long pause and an awkward throat clearing, John replied. "Pancakes."

"Sorry, what?"

"Pancakes. For breakfast. You asked?"

"Ah, yes. My apologies." Sherlock turned away, shaking his head confusedly at the sudden change in John's demeanour.

AN: I've decided to try and rewrite the start of this sequel. I was not happy with the way the previous one started.

Sorry if this is confusing...

- oxyy-moron