Break Me, Mate*

© 2015 by Nique Joaquin. All rights reserved.

Continues from Chapter 24 (a bit is a repeat to give background to those that haven't read)

Author's Note: I said I wouldn't. But I did, and I made this whole book for restricted chapters for any later stories.

This takes place after the mating ceremony. (Chapter 24)

As usual, if you don't wanna read the nasty, don't read the nasty. I don't have to spell it out for y'all and I don't care if you like it or not. I wrote it because I wanted to- also, the original story isn't marked as mature, so I will not go too far into it. That's all.

I'm also into detail.

So... 

[Warning: Nosebleed inducing sex ahead, proceed with caution ;)]

-----

My eyes widen at the sight of a beautiful large teepee with a mix of flowers covering the top of the white canvas top. The inside is covered with beautiful bright glass lanterns filled candle light and the ground is covered with layers of blankets and topped off with a soft white velvet material that looks comfortable to lie on. There are pillows all over and more than enough space- for... I don't really have to say, do I?

"Like it?" Maddox asks and I shrug.

"Meh." I say and he laughs as he places me down, the soft ground feeling wonderful underneath my feet. "We're bound to get all those white sheets dirty from our feet though."

"Oh, we were bound to get them dirty anyways." Maddox says with a smug look on his face. Before I can react, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to him so that our faces are mere centimeters away from each other. "Mine at last." He says against my lips and I roll my eyes.

"Hmm... not sure how I feel about that." I say as I pull his shirt so that we're even further pressed against each other. "You're mine." I say as I bite his bottom lip.

He growls against my lips before moving his right hand up to tangle them into my hair.

"That works for me." Maddox says lowly as he gently tilts my head and places his lips on mine. I wrap my hands around his neck and moan as we deepen the kiss.

We start walking to the teepee and break away from each other. Our eyes are a mix of lust and impatience. Maddox pulls his shirt off and places his hand at my back, kissing me as we lie down on the sheets. I break away first and Maddox stares at me as I use my legs to flip us over.

"Much better." I say and Maddox smirks as I lean down and capture his lips. I begin to trail kisses along his jawline and down to his neck, sucking on the sensitive skin where his mark would be.

Maddox growls lowly against my ear and I smirk as my fingers trail down to the waistband of his jeans...

~*~*~*~

Maddox pulls me back up before I can do anything and presses a deep kiss against my open mouth. I shudder as Maddox plants kisses onto my neck before undoing the button behind my neck and allowing the silken material to fall, revealing more of my shoulders. Maddox barely tugs on it before it slips down, revealing my body in only my pale nude lace underwear. Maddox growls in approval before I slip out of the rest of the dress that's pooled at my legs. I slip off the straps and I watch as Maddox eyes my movements, I unclasp the bra and Maddox immediate flips us over causing me to chuckle. Maddox smiles as he kisses down my chest.

Capturing a nipple in his mouth, I feel Maddox suck on it gingerly before massaging my left breast. I moan and arch my back as tiny sparks fill my body with lust. Goosebumps cover my entire body as I feel every sensation. Maddox releases my chest of his hands and mouth before placing a deep kiss on my lips once again. He tugs at my hair and angles it, and I bite his bottom lip into my mouth.