The Rough Edges

Words can mean everything but in the same breath words can mean nothing.

Looking at you talking to you I'm knowing that you're broken

I believe I can be your token

Not saying I'm perfect.

I wanna take that heart of yours I know it's frozen .

Take it and warm it and ingrave the love in it with words I have and have not spoken.

You're the only one I have chosen.

I wanna give you a better outlook on love I want my words to wrap around you like a glove. From the deepest part of my soul I need you to believe I LOVE. Who? Am I talking you you? Yes you.

You've heard that word a million times I'm sure. The word is mostly misused might've caused pain you thought you couldn't endure.

I want to be here to ensure.

That you know the love I have for you is pure. Sometimes I can't explain how I feel about you.

I know that you're just a person with conflicting emotions and I am to.

One day I strongly believe. One day. There could possibly be a me and you. The way I feel about you . You don't have a clue. When it all boils down. All I can think about is you. My darling YOU.

They say a hole is an absence of everything surrounding it. I feel like that's what my life would be without you in it.

I love you and this is indeed infinite.