Chapter 1 New school

It was a bright sunny day when Kendal rivers was lying in bed sleeping. Cmon honey get up remember it's the day to go to your new school mom said. Kendal gets out of bed and falls back in her bed.
Kendals p.o.v

It was 6:00 in the morning and my mother comes and wakes me up. It's Monday and of course kids like me are lazy. I am glad tho because things were getting out of hand with my boyfriend at my other school. I don't understand why he was treating me the way he was I mean he was fucking other girls and saying that I was worthless while we were dating. Of course he was the biggest baddie in school. I broke up with him 3 weeks ago and my life had been a living hell. Hopefully this new school won't be so bad I thought to myself. That means there won't be my ex boyfriend Chad at the school. I hope I can meet a new boy. I got up and grabbed a pair of blue basketball shorts and a black shirt from my last school. I put on a pair of ball shoes that I had gotten to keep from my last basketball team I'm done with basketball I am sure. Kendal cmon we need to go said my mom. Mom I can drive I have my own car and my drivers license. Ok sweetie she said. I went brushed my hair out and put it in a ponytail. I literally looked like I was going to go to a ballgame like I was going to play. I went downstairs grabbed my car keys and started the car. I put my seatbelt on and rubbed my eyes cause I was still sleepy. I couldn't believe that I was actually doing this. I went and parked in the parking lot of my new high school. My brother used to go here so I knew whaI was supposed to do and I knew where I was supposed to go. I went into the gym and waited for the morning announcements. The morning announcements started and they called my name down to the floor. But in front of only my classmates. I seen several cute boys but there was only one I had my eyes on and he was a bad boy of course. Why do I fall for bad boys? I questions myself. He was the type thinking he was to cool for school waring sunglasses and a blue beanie. He was waring a lot of blue I could tell he was a fan of blue. I went back into the crowd. There were many pretty girls at the school. There was one that came  up to me and asked if I had any friends at this school? I said no I didn't and she said want to be my friend? I said sure I would love to have someone that I could talk to. She introduced herself as Taylor Adams. She was a really pretty girl and she had hazel eyes with brown hair with blonde in the ends. She was waring all purple. And her hair was curled. You introduced yourself and told her everything. You fealt like you could trust her. You asked her about the bad boy. She said his name is Cameron Dallas.